Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Bitcoin Sport - trading platform, wallet - page 10. (Read 85335 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

I only received 600 BSport tokens which if i calculate it from its current price could be worth $43. Really? This is all we get from waiting for so long,? This is not fair man.

And how much did you want to get for the translation?

Do the calculations. We have staking system right? Take a look at the bounty thread and how the distribution works and how much money worth of tokens allocated from that particular bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
HOTEI COIN

I only received 600 BSport tokens which if i calculate it from its current price could be worth $43. Really? This is all we get from waiting for so long,? This is not fair man.

And how much did you want to get for the translation?
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
Profit 1000% with us is a reality!
Could you please read the bounty thread. It's says that $200,000 worth of tokens are allocated to the bounty and 15% of it is allocated to translation. Just please do the calculations. Distribution of rewards is not right. I can't just let it pass. We have waited for 4 months. It's not fair.

You need to understand what is being done with the market as a whole. The ICO market proktiches died this year. Investors took a wait. We work in difficult conditions. $ 200,000 is planned to be paid to bounty members after tokens are sold, and not before the end of sales.

All for transfers were awarded 200 coins. So accrued manager, leading the bounty. Paid x3. Payments will increase as we finish selling tokens.

So far, the market has stopped waiting and sold only 5% of tokens. At the same time, less than 0.2% of clients were found on this forum, and we implemented 4.8% of tokens on our own, advertising the project simply in social networks. Maybe something will change when we switch to Binance and all translators will pay extra.

Could you please read the bounty thread. It's says that $200,000 worth of tokens are allocated to the bounty and 15% of it is allocated to translation. Just please do the calculations. Distribution of rewards is not right. I can't just let it pass. We have waited for 4 months. It's not fair.
copper member
There is a launch of the platform http://bsport.org/ - you can try. All available demo account for $ 25,000. There is a revision of the design, agreements, etc., bidding is already available. Quotes are updated 1 time in 5 minutes.

Registration is simple, without unnecessary formalities:
- enter the invented login,
- desired password,
- and the secret phrase - your motto, saying and a set of words from 3 to 15
- and any contact for a secret code (you will only need it when playing for real money or receiving prizes in contests)

copper member

All for transfers were awarded 200 coins. So accrued manager, leading the bounty. Paid x3. Payments will increase as we finish selling tokens.

So far, the market has stopped waiting and sold only 5% of tokens. At the same time, less than 0.2% of clients were found on this forum, and we implemented 4.8% of tokens on our own, advertising the project simply in social networks. Maybe something will change when we switch to Binance and all translators will pay extra.
Several new tokens have been added to the http://bsport.org/ platform, which are now displayed under popular stock assets. In the near future, game tokens will be allocated in a separate section.

Now the platform is undergoing initial testing and free demo accounts for $ 25,000 are available to everyone.

I would like to change my receiving address. Is that possible? I would like to change to Waves address.

Not. All payments have already been made. Soon it will be possible to fill up tokens with the platform, where you can exchange them with the minimum commission at the official rate for other cryptocurrencies. See plaptform. Link above.

Now the exchange between the two exchanges comes from 1000 coins. Write to the chat: https://bitcoin-sport.org/news-en/cashbox-payment-service-sluzhba-platezhej/

Also, we plan to withdraw ERC-20 tokens to Binance in about a month.

copper member
Several new tokens have been added to the http://bsport.org/ platform, which are now displayed under popular stock assets. In the near future, game tokens will be allocated in a separate section.

Now the platform is undergoing initial testing and free demo accounts for $ 25,000 are available to everyone.

I would like to change my receiving address. Is that possible? I would like to change to Waves address.

Not. All payments have already been made. Soon it will be possible to fill up tokens with the platform, where you can exchange them with the minimum commission at the official rate for other cryptocurrencies. See plaptform. Link above.

Now the exchange between the two exchanges comes from 1000 coins. Write to the chat: https://bitcoin-sport.org/news-en/cashbox-payment-service-sluzhba-platezhej/

Also, we plan to withdraw ERC-20 tokens to Binance in about a month.

For translations write in a personal. We do not have them yet, and they have not been put on the site. We expect to do this by the end of April.

Payments for translation today came in triple size.

HOTEI COIN

For translations write in a personal. We do not have them yet, and they have not been put on the site. We expect to do this by the end of April.

Payments for translation today came in triple size.
Activity: 734
Merit: 15
There is a launch of the platform http://bsport.org/ - you can try. All available demo account for $ 25,000. There is a revision of the design, agreements, etc., bidding is already available. Quotes are updated 1 time in 5 minutes.

- desired password,
- and any contact for a secret code (you will only need it when playing for real money or receiving prizes in contests)

Can you check your Inbox?
i need to know why i did not get paid till now for the translations
copper member

- desired password,
copper member
Oil, gas, gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper, tin, zinc, wood, wheat, pork, sugar, rice, cocoa, soybeans and flour, American and London coffee, orange juice, cotton, corn, live cattle, oats, livestock feed and some other goods can be traded on the Bitcoin sport platform. Also, top 25 cryptocurrencies and gaming tokens Hotei, USSR, Booking and Pharaon will be available for trading and account replenishment.

At the moment, is the design of the platform. Today icons and accounting and management system were loaded.

copper member
Bitcoin Sport plans to hold a unique AirDrop and distribute 10.5 million coins to the best forum participants https://bitcointalk.org, administrators of large business and cryptocurrency communities in social networks and famous bloggers with new coins Bitcoin Sport on the blockchain Ethereum of ERC-20 format.

In exchange for the coins, annual advertising contracts will be signed with the best bloggers, site administrators and authoritative participants in cryptocurrency forums. All participants will not be allowed to change coins from blockchain on Ethereum to blockchain on WavesPlatform for a year (or until the end of Token Sale), where the coin has been actively traded since the beginning of last year (from the end of January 2018). It is assumed that this measure will significantly increase the interest in the project on both blockchains.

Questions and suggestions can be asked in the topic: ENG https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinSport24/photos/a.1316633625109573/1839263096179954/
copper member
In the coming days, Bitcoin Sport plans to launch a beta version of an already working trading platform and a multi-currency crypto wallet, where it will be possible to store the top 20 cryptocurrencies, popular stock assets and fiat money. https://twitter.com/cred_fin/status/1111211735854268417

How will the platform differ from the final version? It will have a number of flaws that will eliminate in the future:

- Test design, which will be finalized in the coming months
- Exchange asset icons may be flawed
- The replenishment of the general account and withdrawal of funds will be a little slower and will be available only from 9:00 to 23:00 London time. Applications sent later will be transferred to business hours.

I'm very disappointed with this bounty. No updates about the payment. I will report this one week from now if the reward is not given to us. We've done our parts. Now do yours.

HOTEI COIN

Is the platform running in April? Already write about it, I look.
I'm very disappointed with this bounty. No updates about the payment. I will report this one week from now if the reward is not given to us. We've done our parts. Now do yours.

It's been a week. What's the progress?

If you're on the bounty, then a little bit of patience. Payments for translations and content will take place from February 22 to March 1. We can pay a little quickly, but in these important companies we want to pay more.

What happen?

Edit: I really need money this week. Please gives us our stakes. We have been waiting for over 70 days.

Content payments started. What company do you have?
But the bounty itself continues until the end of April, and until May, coins at Erc-20 will be hard to sell at a bargain price.

I'm at translation bounty.
HOTEI COIN

If you're on the bounty, then a little bit of patience. Payments for translations and content will take place from February 22 to March 1. We can pay a little quickly, but in these important companies we want to pay more.

What happen?

Edit: I really need money this week. Please gives us our stakes. We have been waiting for over 70 days.

Content payments started. What company do you have?
But the bounty itself continues until the end of April, and until May, coins at Erc-20 will be hard to sell at a bargain price.

What happen?

Pages:
Jump to: