Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Bitcoin Sport - trading platform, wallet - page 9. (Read 85337 times)

copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
Profit 1000% with us is a reality!
Look at the manner in which the administration communicates this not up to the draft screen correspondence with VK, a few minutes ago, and think a thousand times before investing money here, as they said they threw and fraudsters

You write Fake. You were fired from the team for the disastrous bounty last winter, and you are taking revenge.  Cool It was necessary to work better and you would not be fired.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Look at the manner in which the administration communicates this not up to the draft screen https://ibb.co/mN8Yr7z correspondence with VK, a few minutes ago, and think a thousand times before investing money here, as they said they threw and fraudsters
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork

Congratulations to investors with the release of the platform. Expect X7 over the summer!

You are fooling people that x7?

It's all serious. Many people buy and lose coins on high-risk operations on the platform. Buy again and lose the dream. As a result, the coin will grow in any case.

This is a scam for scammers, I was seduced and invested my money in this scam, now I don’t know when I can get her back

The coin freely bargains on the exchange WavesPlatform, if you really bought it, you can freely sell it on the exchange at any time. In addition, you can freely transfer a coin to a trading platform and without limits and restrictions transfer to any cryptocurrency or exchange asset. Commission only 0.5%.

They can't even pay their bounty participants fair. X7? Too much Bs.

All payments on bounty have long been paid. Moreover, those who received the charges later received double and triple payouts. If you have not received a payment, for some reason - write to tech support or to me in private messages.

That's what you said last time. I talked to other Translators and received the same as mine. $48 worth of tokens is not enough to be honest in addition for that, we wait for 3-4 months just to receive that and that's what we get. If you're in my case, I would be really pissed.
a lot of project tokens have experienced a huge price decline if they are on an exchanger, somehow that can happen, but the IEO at the major exchanger such as bittrex, kucoin, binance, huobi, okex will definitely rise in price
I don't think you are just confused because I am also confused about that and of course we have to find out how this can happen if this problem can be resolved
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
HOTEI COIN
This is a scam for scammers, I was seduced and invested my money in this scam, now I don’t know when I can get her back

It is obvious that you have created your account to shit here. If you invested in a project, are you so stupid?

Or are you the one who was fired from the project and is lying?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O

Congratulations to investors with the release of the platform. Expect X7 over the summer!

It's all serious. Many people buy and lose coins on high-risk operations on the platform. Buy again and lose the dream. As a result, the coin will grow in any case.

The coin freely bargains on the exchange WavesPlatform, if you really bought it, you can freely sell it on the exchange at any time. In addition, you can freely transfer a coin to a trading platform and without limits and restrictions transfer to any cryptocurrency or exchange asset. Commission only 0.5%.

All payments on bounty have long been paid. Moreover, those who received the charges later received double and triple payouts. If you have not received a payment, for some reason - write to tech support or to me in private messages.

That's what you said last time. I talked to other Translators and received the same as mine. $48 worth of tokens is not enough to be honest in addition for that, we wait for 3-4 months just to receive that and that's what we get. If you're in my case, I would be really pissed.
a lot of project tokens have experienced a huge price decline if they are on an exchanger, somehow that can happen, but the IEO at the major exchanger such as bittrex, kucoin, binance, huobi, okex will definitely rise in price
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

copper member

Activity: 44

copper member
Dear sales professionals!

On May 30, the Bitcoin Sport affiliate program started. It is available to all users who have any type of account on the platform https://bsport.org/. While the affiliate interface is maximally simplified, it’s easier to deal with it

To get the link and banners - go to your account at https://bsport.org/ (registration will take 20 seconds) and copy your affiliate link at the top in the "Referral program" at the top. There will be soon available banners in different languages.

While Landing and banners are available in Russian. Landing and banners are made in English.

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Only today, when you add a https://bsport.org/ account for every 1000 BSport coins, you get $ 80 in stablecoin USD
Hearing such information, of course we don't all waste that opportunity, but somehow I think it all returns to the personal decisions of each of the most important ones, we must consider before making a decision
copper member
Only today, when you add a https://bsport.org/ account for every 1000 BSport coins, you get $ 80 in stablecoin USD
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
HOTEI COIN

copper member

Bitcoin Sport (BSport) tokens can already be credited to https://bsport.org/ at the rate of $ 0.075 (rate as of 05.17.19)

The minimum amount of replenishment in Bitcoin Sport is from 5,000 coins, which is equivalent to $ 375 as of 05/17/2019. Coins are a bit cheaper while they can be exchanged on the exchange for pairs to BTC, ETH, Waves.
On May 16, the platform https://bsport.org/ entered the trade mode of operation. Replenishment and withdrawal are currently available only in Bitcoin (input from 0.002 BTC / 0.02 output) and Bitcoin Sport (input from 5000 / output from 5000 tokens). In the coming days, replenishment and withdrawal will be added to ETH, Waves.

You can top up your trading account only with a free training account. Having not studied a free training account, it is not recommended to start trading.

Subsequently, the list will be expanded to include gaming tokens Booking, Hotei, Pharaon, USSR. The minimum amount of replenishment in Bitcoin is 0.002 BTC. The minimum output is 0.01 BTC. You can open a live trading account only after opening a free demo account. To replenish a real account, it is required to notify the login of the training account to the operator “Payment Services in the terminal”.
copper member
copper member
Tokens and PAMM accounts are allocated in a separate section on the platform https://bsport.org/ (it is immediately under the exchange assets)
Questions on the platform are discussed here.

copper member
Hello admin,
Bitcoin Sport token simble is being  (BSPR)

I got my ans now. Thank you.

Soon they will be available on the trading platform. Follow the news.
Activity: 448
Hello admin,
Bitcoin Sport token simble is being  (BSPR)

I got my ans now. Thank you.

I only received 600 BSport tokens which if i calculate it from its current price could be worth $43. Really? This is all we get from waiting for so long,? This is not fair man.

And how much did you want to get for the translation?

Do the calculations. We have staking system right? Take a look at the bounty thread and how the distribution works and how much money worth of tokens allocated from that particular bounty.
transparency is a good thing when stakes calculations are started for a bounty program,
because some members certainly don't believe it, maybe the bounty manager can explain everything

Stakes you earned/total stakes from translation bounty* the total amount allocated

That's how you calculate the stakes. I'm maybe not good at math but I believe the stakes I earned was not worth $43.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

I only received 600 BSport tokens which if i calculate it from its current price could be worth $43. Really? This is all we get from waiting for so long,? This is not fair man.

And how much did you want to get for the translation?

Do the calculations. We have staking system right? Take a look at the bounty thread and how the distribution works and how much money worth of tokens allocated from that particular bounty.
transparency is a good thing when stakes calculations are started for a bounty program,
because some members certainly don't believe it, maybe the bounty manager can explain everything
Pages:
Jump to: