Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛ - page 15. (Read 15385 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
just wanted to ask the community..

wtf? can u read White paper? Can you read? do you?) sure you do))

Yeap) reading whitepaper is boring and it doesn’t tells much..

Boooring. agree.. some of them makes it even more complicated to understand))
Activity: 364

Yeap) reading whitepaper is boring and it doesn’t tells much..
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
Interesting project though. Will be for sure on my watchlist for the future.
lol)) he’s looking for advice!)) guys, we have to help!)
Activity: 423
Merit: 250

no time for things like this.

so you do have a time to ask here but no time to make a research? genius! nothing to add.

no time for things like this.

Activity: 420
Hey watsup) is it worth to trust this project?
I trust this project, they paid me very fast on Thursday thursday, nothing to doubt. developers of this project is quite professional

oh, just wait for the support team - they will make you trust immediately
Activity: 350
this project brings together a team of professionals! and they carry out their services at a high level! hence they will succeed! good luck
Activity: 319
Congratulations on a successful pre sale ICO, and looking forward to ICO  Wink
Following... 
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
Hai Dev, my account rank is up to member. please change my status ICO
copper member
Activity: 728
Hello sir, i am in a confusion. Is Dafar (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dafar-163791) the new campaign manager? I have got a PM and there  I have seen that CarTaxi bounty manager has been changed. I am waiting for a constructive reply.
Hello sir, i am in a confusion. Is Dafar (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dafar-163791) the new campaign manager? I have got a PM and there  I have seen that CarTaxi bounty manager has been changed. I am waiting for a constructive reply.
May be you are wearing a wrong signature BB code it seems to me there have some difference from the bounty signature BB code. you should clear first and then you can genuine BB code which provided the Cartaxi team.
I am also waiting for cartaxi team response here..
Activity: 5
Merit: 254
Hello sir, i am in a confusion. Is Dafar (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dafar-163791) the new campaign manager? I have got a PM and there  I have seen that CarTaxi bounty manager has been changed. I am waiting for a constructive reply.
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
Hello sir, i am in a confusion. Is Dafar (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dafar-163791) the new campaign manager? I have got a PM and there  I have seen that CarTaxi bounty manager has been changed. I am waiting for a constructive reply.

There is a new bounty thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-thread-cartaxiio1661100-to-share-congratulations-2200011

Maybe you should leave a message there  Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Congratulations on a successful pre sale ICO. Are we able to get some stats on usage of the APP in Russia? it's great you have a viable product already on the market especially won that helps people in need.
Activity: 350
It will be unsuccessful project. The icos of the running system generally become unsuccessful. I guess the investor think that, "they have already running system and they make good money from there why do they want  to make ico, they will  make money fraudulently" and they do not join. And also I see a risk because ico is very profitable. Obviously I think they make too much "come come" at bounty.  The presentation is also very poor and sloppy.
time will tell!! as for me a very good project
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
It will be unsuccessful project. The icos of the running system generally become unsuccessful. I guess the investor think that, "they have already running system and they make good money from there why do they want  to make ico, they will  make money fraudulently" and they do not join. And also I see a risk because ico is very profitable. Obviously I think they make too much "come come" at bounty.  The presentation is also very poor and sloppy.
Pages:
Jump to: