Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛ - page 19. (Read 15385 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 106
I this the first time I am hearing CarTaxi service implemented in blockchain technology. Very soon we can see many new upcoming projects will be implemented in the Blockchain and really Blockchain has a new standard of business operations.
yess bro it is the first car towing in the blockchain and I am proud that I will be part of these success!!
thumbs up #CarTaxi Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Professional Portuguese Translator
This project looks promising!will have much further support from all community!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain
We are glad to announce that one of the most trusted crypto-rating agencies http://icorating.com/project/289/CarTaxi gave our tokens a very positive score:
RISK SCORE - LOW
INVESTMENT POTENTIAL - HIGH

Invest in CarTaxi now

Car towing with no stress with CarTaxi

Actual Video of a Working Company
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkHLCWAFp-Y
[/quote]
Activity: 308
A good project with an interesting and innovative concept,
I think this project will be easily accepted by the wider community because the concept is very in need
Activity: 686
I this the first time I am hearing CarTaxi service implemented in blockchain technology. Very soon we can see many new upcoming projects will be implemented in the Blockchain and really Blockchain has a new standard of business operations.
I also recently saw a service like this. I hope the project is really large and can be profitable. While monitoring the future, the way things work and the development of this project. While I put it first in the list of tasks to invest
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
How to participate at pre-ico? Can we subscribe a list to give to every member of your community the possibility to participate?
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Activity: 4
Activity: 378
projects that have great benefits later after being able to make one of the applications that can connect several cities quickly without taking long. hope that many who support this project become the main choice in the change of process of the best transportation path in the world.
Activity: 1482
Merit: 10
dev wehere i can join ICO?i don't know about join ICO
Activity: 3
Wow, a coin for online taxi, this one is new.
Also this is interesting, today people like the online taxi thing better than the conventional ones.
Actually its not an online taxi, but as announced a "taxi for your car" - a tow-truck order sevrice. Actually, the services for a cars are a quite necessary, in regard amount of cars in the world.
An it seems its altcoins backed with real facilities an payments for it
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
It is a very interesting idea to introduce Blockchain into the sphere of a taxi.
"Blockchain makes the company’s operations completely transparent" - that's good!
But can the blockchain program be put into a taxi?  Smiley
I think the idea of the developer is very creative, hopefully the project can be successful  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
It's the last day of the first week campaign !!  [BOUNTY THREAD]
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
It is a very interesting idea to introduce Blockchain into the sphere of a taxi.
"Blockchain makes the company’s operations completely transparent" - that's good!
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
This is amazing bounty program!, there is the allocation of funds as much as 12,500,000 tokenCTX = 5537ETH (ICO price) = $ 1,661,100.
Certainly a lot of participants who join and this project will be successful.
Right, the allocation for his bounty is huge.
Hopefully his ico sale can be successful, so his bounty participants can get pretty good results.

If the bounty allocated with this campaigns will be fix whatever the ICO result is well the people who participated on cartaxi will be lucky since the payment of the bounty categories are so huge and each one of could possibly earn enough to buy some good stuff for theirselves  Grin. So this ICO stage should need to promote well so that it can gain more good results.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
While much skimmed that declares the program of development of the company, it very much resembled the fiction, if it were not already true. This business is already running and this is the main difference from other ICO.If we can only assume what happens to any effect of the innovations, here we see the production model bloschanevych technologies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Thats a very good project.i am confident this will succeed since they are already in operation.
i will throw in some few ether to see the outcome.
Pages:
Jump to: