Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛ - page 12. (Read 15385 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Please count my work for 7 weeks.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22648560

Dear manager, the bounty manager of the company does not answer. What happened to him?
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
where is CTX exchange later?

CTX will be listed on YObit.net,HitBTC,EtherDelta  and Liqui. Other exchanges will be added soon
ahh i can't wait for it, i think cartaxi is absolutely success and very promising Smiley thanks!
Activity: 140
CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

CTX will be listed on YObit.net,HitBTC,EtherDelta  and Liqui. Other exchanges will be added soon
Activity: 305
Hi,

This seems an interesting project.

Could you clarify a couple of questions:
  • in the White paper it is stated that 100% of CTX tokens represent 100% ownership of CarTaxi. Does that mean that the tokens holders are de facto shareholders? What legal entity is this ownership related to (i.e., what legal entity is CarTaxi)? How is the ownership legally ensured?
  • besides ownership and CTX tokens as a payment method, are there any other implementations of the blockchain technology within Cartaxi project?

Thanks!

1)  CarTaxi is a limited liability company and a logistics platform for evacuating and transporting cars that integrates all tow trucks in a single application. Token holders are not de facto shareholders they however represent ownership of their tokens purchased .in this regard 25% of the company’s profit are allocated for issued to token holders monthly. The smart-contract pays out bonuses automatically to ether wallets.
Attached is the principal state registration numbers
LLC “STO”
OGRN: 1157847040658
TAX Id: 7838032941

2) In principle, blockchain is needed by all companies that connects partners and customers. This technology revolutionizes the process of transaction control and saves companies’ money by making payment management without middle men. Moreover, the data in the blockchain cannot be faked. All participants are obliged to honor their obligations.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Hi,

This seems an interesting project.

Could you clarify a couple of questions:
  • in the White paper it is stated that 100% of CTX tokens represent 100% ownership of CarTaxi. Does that mean that the tokens holders are de facto shareholders? What legal entity is this ownership related to (i.e., what legal entity is CarTaxi)? How is the ownership legally ensured?
  • besides ownership and CTX tokens as a payment method, are there any other implementations of the blockchain technology within Cartaxi project?

Thanks!
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
can i sent ETH from the exchange to join this ICO ?  Lips sealed

You can use any Ethereum wallet: Ethereum wallet, Mist, Parity, MyEtherWallet.com, MetaMask or any other wallet where you have access to the wallet private keys.
Do not deposit Ethereum to the ICO using the cryptocurrency exchange account! You don’t own your crypto-exchange ETH address private key, so will not be able to access your CTX tokens!
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
ICO starting on 16th of April!
can i sent ETH from the exchange to join this ICO ?  Lips sealed
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Interesting idea. I think, the project will be successful
When will open for trading?

Some few weeks after end of ICO. From 8th November 2017
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
When will open for trading?
What exchanges is this coin going to trade on when the ICO finishes?

This is our confirmed exchanges.Others will be added soon
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What exchanges is this coin going to trade on when the ICO finishes?

As much as we all want to make sure we invest in good potential projects,lets do our indepth research before you come out awith any judgements.

I wasn't making any judgments yet and even far from doing them in perspective; it’s not complex research, only hints for investors. I’ve only pointed out some mismatches, quite evident for me. Frankly this project is not interesting for me though.  

CarTaxi is one of the best ICO’ s we’ve seen in this last quarter of the year. #do your research well mate.

Amen

About their CEO; visit their website or white paper and you will know more information about him.He has his full details on linkedin

I’ve visited website and viewed WP carefully, Taras Semenov even if he exists probably has nothing in common with CarTaxi entity. Information about CEO stated in WP is very likely to be fake. Mine proves are given. Can you refute?
Furthermore if you insist, according to my sources a person named Taras Semenov never had entrepreneur experience neither in IT nor in logistics/taxi. Want more proves?

do your research well mate

Be consistent, any rebuttal need facts to be backed by. As for now yours are not given.  
P.S. it’s not about dumping this project; it’s a matter of making right investment decisions and asking specifying questions from investors

As stated earlier in our submissions,CarTaxi is a registered company operating in Russia with high market share in the tow platform industry.you can kindly join our telegram channel https://t.me/cartaxi_io , youtube and see that Taras is always present there, and he is more than real). And the CEO does not need to be the owner, he is the Executive Director - not the General Director, that's why he is not mentioned in the documents that are in public access .

And again, Taras Semenov claimed to be projects’ CEO, have you ever read your own WP I wonder? Grin
If he’s only the projects’ manager or curator, never cared, when why do you/they position him like CEO? You see, there’s a plain and significant distinction between being among entity’s’ either officials or employees or being a tumble-weed with no liability for made decisions and goals achievement? Isn’t it clear?      

I will clearly state it again Taras Semenov is CarTaxi's CEO,and that is indicated clearly in our WP.visit the website and read about him or better still check his linkedin profile.A brief profile about him :With more than 15 years in business and strategic consulting, Taras has worked for such companies as the SOLEV International Consortium (one of the top consultancies in the CIS), as the leading advisor in projects to set up and develop large plants in the CIS, and AFK Sistema, (the largest non-primary company in Russia). He was also involved in setting up a unique Binnopharm complex.
Graduated from Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University with an:MSc in Physics and MSc in Economics.Taras Semenov  is also Executive Director of LLC STO, . He has been working for company long before we started the project CarTaxi - this is his own idea, that’s why he is head of ICO and as Executive Director of the company
we are very glad he is championing our project towards success.

Yeah, no doubts  Grin
Post here his Individual Tax Number than so I could check existence of any proven and relevant business experience of him, and if there’s any I will publically share information here.   

CarTaxi is an already existing business .That is why most investors are coming onboard.If you have any doubts about his Credibility you can visit our PHYSICAL OFFICES and we will assist you.His business experience is helping the CarTaxi Project.
Activity: 280

As much as we all want to make sure we invest in good potential projects,lets do our indepth research before you come out awith any judgements.

I wasn't making any judgments yet and even far from doing them in perspective; it’s not complex research, only hints for investors. I’ve only pointed out some mismatches, quite evident for me. Frankly this project is not interesting for me though.  

CarTaxi is one of the best ICO’ s we’ve seen in this last quarter of the year. #do your research well mate.

Amen

About their CEO; visit their website or white paper and you will know more information about him.He has his full details on linkedin

I’ve visited website and viewed WP carefully, Taras Semenov even if he exists probably has nothing in common with CarTaxi entity. Information about CEO stated in WP is very likely to be fake. Mine proves are given. Can you refute?
Furthermore if you insist, according to my sources a person named Taras Semenov never had entrepreneur experience neither in IT nor in logistics/taxi. Want more proves?

do your research well mate

Be consistent, any rebuttal need facts to be backed by. As for now yours are not given.  
P.S. it’s not about dumping this project; it’s a matter of making right investment decisions and asking specifying questions from investors

As stated earlier in our submissions,CarTaxi is a registered company operating in Russia with high market share in the tow platform industry.you can kindly join our telegram channel https://t.me/cartaxi_io , youtube and see that Taras is always present there, and he is more than real). And the CEO does not need to be the owner, he is the Executive Director - not the General Director, that's why he is not mentioned in the documents that are in public access .

And again, Taras Semenov claimed to be projects’ CEO, have you ever read your own WP I wonder? Grin
If he’s only the projects’ manager or curator, never cared, when why do you/they position him like CEO? You see, there’s a plain and significant distinction between being among entity’s’ either officials or employees or being a tumble-weed with no liability for made decisions and goals achievement? Isn’t it clear?      

I will clearly state it again Taras Semenov is CarTaxi's CEO,and that is indicated clearly in our WP.visit the website and read about him or better still check his linkedin profile.A brief profile about him :With more than 15 years in business and strategic consulting, Taras has worked for such companies as the SOLEV International Consortium (one of the top consultancies in the CIS), as the leading advisor in projects to set up and develop large plants in the CIS, and AFK Sistema, (the largest non-primary company in Russia). He was also involved in setting up a unique Binnopharm complex.
Graduated from Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University with an:MSc in Physics and MSc in Economics.Taras Semenov  is also Executive Director of LLC STO, . He has been working for company long before we started the project CarTaxi - this is his own idea, that’s why he is head of ICO and as Executive Director of the company
we are very glad he is championing our project towards success.

Yeah, no doubts  Grin
Then post here his Individual Tax Number so I could check existence of any proven and relevant business experience of him, and if there’s any I will publically share information here.  

Hello. As far as I understand, the project has already collected about $ 3 million?

CarTaxi project has raised approximately $3 million and we still have 20 days to complete ICO.
LETS ALL INVEST IN REAL EXISTING BUSINESS.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello. As far as I understand, the project has already collected about $ 3 million?
How often DO cars break down nowadays  Cheesy What a joke of a project

At you surrounding, there are not break down but daily there are many cars are breaking down for help. I think you need to come across with the highway you will find many cars with breakdowns. Without potential about car taxi, how can people participate in car taxi ICO?

Follow this Instructions to purchase in ICO. Cartaxi has also open options to contribute in BTC as well.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
How often DO cars break down nowadays  Cheesy What a joke of a project

At you surrounding, there are not break down but daily there are many cars are breaking down for help. I think you need to come across with the highway you will find many cars with breakdowns. Without potential about car taxi, how can people participate in car taxi ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: