Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟⭐⚡ [ANN] [Pre-ICO is LIVE!] LALA World!!🌟⭐⚡ - page 2. (Read 3420 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I really like this project and I suggest you to join in this project so you do not regret in the future
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
Major News This Week! Another Beautifully compiled Weekly Round-up by the_ritsab. The Power of Community oozes through everything that LALA does.
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I  think the price to participate the ico is quit high.
will there be another airdrop ?
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
It seems that there are lot of competition in blockchain that involves financial service, when will the ICO ends?

You are correct! lots of platform nowadays targeted financial services and if I remember correctly their token sale will end on February 2018.

ICO will end on 05 FEB 2018 9 P.M. SGT (GMT+8), both of you are correct that different ICO is targeting the financial services issue because they notice that lots of people have problem accessing this services.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
It seems that there are lot of competition in blockchain that involves financial service, when will the ICO ends?

You are correct! lots of platform nowadays targeted financial services and if I remember correctly their token sale will end on February 2018.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
How much did LaLa earn in Pre-sale as of now?

I think they won't answer questions like this)
In what reason why they will not answer question like this? It is the rights of the potential customer to ask the status of the pre sale and ICO. In fact some of the project, they display the current scenario of their ico.

maybe they don't want to tell how much did people invest in their project, who knows

It is important for investors to know how much did the ICO collected. Elaine is right, it's in fact displayed in other project's website while the pre-ICO or the ICO is ongoing.

so, maybe they can do a line from zero to the final goal, and mark current state on it

They have their own reason for not showing the funds raised during the pre-sale, i saw one of their team member answered this many time on telegram channel so please take time to read.

(11-28-2017)

Q: is there any way to see the amount raised so far?

A: No we have already mentioned that we are about to make few big announcements about new partners. Any disclosure of information about raised funds could jeopardize our part of the bargain with them.

(12-05-2017)

Q: How much raised by now?

A: We have started our pre sale about 10 days back and have received overwhelming response. Amount won't be released as of now, as we are coming up with some very large partnerships and announcements. Please stay tuned.

thank u for the info, we'll wait and hope that we'll see amount soon
But I read some statements saying that their pre sale has just earned 10 million Lala tokens. They say that information comes from the telegram channel of Lala world. I am not sure if that info is legit.

Your source is correct as it came from one of the admin in their official telegram channel, they already sold 10 million+ LaLa tokens. here is the link about the statement https://t.me/LaLaWorld/24574

Great news! more or less 10% of 150 million LaLa tokens have been sold even though some investors are still holding their BTC and ETH because of its price craze.

In what reason why they will not answer question like this? It is the rights of the potential customer to ask the status of the pre sale and ICO. In fact some of the project, they display the current scenario of their ico.

maybe they don't want to tell how much did people invest in their project, who knows

It is important for investors to know how much did the ICO collected. Elaine is right, it's in fact displayed in other project's website while the pre-ICO or the ICO is ongoing.

so, maybe they can do a line from zero to the final goal, and mark current state on it

They have their own reason for not showing the funds raised during the pre-sale, i saw one of their team member answered this many time on telegram channel so please take time to read.

(11-28-2017)

A: No we have already mentioned that we are about to make few big announcements about new partners. Any disclosure of information about raised funds could jeopardize our part of the bargain with them.

(12-05-2017)

A: We have started our pre sale about 10 days back and have received overwhelming response. Amount won't be released as of now, as we are coming up with some very large partnerships and announcements. Please stay tuned.

But I read some statements saying that their pre sale has just earned 10 million Lala tokens. They say that information comes from the telegram channel of Lala world. I am not sure if that info is legit.

Your source is correct as it came from one of the admin in their official telegram channel, they already sold 10 million+ LaLa tokens. here is the link about the statement https://t.me/LaLaWorld/24574
1DC
Activity: 448

(11-28-2017)

(12-05-2017)

Activity: 406

(11-28-2017)

(12-05-2017)

Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

(11-28-2017)

(12-05-2017)

Thanks for the info! we just need to be patience and wait for their official announcement of how much funds they've raised, base on the statement it seems that they got a large investment Smiley

(11-28-2017)

(12-05-2017)

Activity: 339

when you will create accounts on facebook, twitter? maybe even channel in telegram?

We already have accounts on Facebook, Twitter and telegram.

t.me/LaLaWorld

https://www.facebook.com/MyLaLaWorld

https://twitter.com/MyLaLaWorld

thank u for links!
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov

Activity: 318
Merit: 139
when you will create accounts on facebook, twitter? maybe even channel in telegram?

We already have accounts on Facebook, Twitter and telegram.

t.me/LaLaWorld

https://www.facebook.com/MyLaLaWorld

https://twitter.com/MyLaLaWorld
Activity: 318
Merit: 139
Pages:
Jump to: