Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟⭐⚡ [ANN] [Pre-ICO is LIVE!] LALA World!!🌟⭐⚡ - page 3. (Read 3420 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 100
can u give a list of developers? or where I can find it?

You can find it on the first page of this thread.
Activity: 406
when you will create accounts on facebook, twitter? maybe even channel in telegram?
can u give a list of developers? or where I can find it?
that 40% bonus was great, big thanks for it
How much did LaLa earn in Pre-sale as of now?

I think they won't answer questions like this)
I am very happy with how to fill the form to follow the airdrop because very simple in the implementation of airdrop and most importantly not confusing, I really hope this project will be successful with investors which follow this project

projects with airdrop are my lovely ones! I see that founders are carrying about us, it's so awesome
Lala world has become successful project. Everyday it become more trend on social media. Many big personalities endorsed it also, meaning they have a very good rating and potential to dominate the crypto world.

What big personalities? Where did u read it?
Activity: 322
I am very happy with how to fill the form to follow the airdrop because very simple in the implementation of airdrop and most importantly not confusing, I really hope this project will be successful with investors which follow this project
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Lala world has become successful project. Everyday it become more trend on social media. Many big personalities endorsed it also, meaning they have a very good rating and potential to dominate the crypto world.
I agree on that. I am looking forward for more updates and wishing to gain more information about Lala that's why I am following their social media accounts and wishing that Lala Airdrop will be successful on their ICO.
Yeah but I do not read yet any reviews and blogs about this Lala world project. Maybe Lala world is known by only few people.

Not really few because they had a large community compare to the other ICO's try to check their social media like facebook or twitter and you will see that there are lots of user following this project.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
I have the same question too. I wonder why they did not show or display the amount being invested in their website. Because I think it would be better if they will let their supporters to know what is the status of their ICO.

Yeah most of the start-up ICO's show the amount raised during the crowdsale for transparency but LaLa World have their own reason for not making it public. this question was answered on the telegram channel here's the link https://t.me/LaLaWorld/18199
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I agree on that. I am looking forward for more updates and wishing to gain more information about Lala that's why I am following their social media accounts and wishing that Lala Airdrop will be successful on their ICO.
Yeah but I do not read yet any reviews and blogs about this Lala world project. Maybe Lala world is known by only few people.
Indeed, but I think it's just a start for lala world.. It has a potential Maybe a next month or years lala world is in a top online wallet ..
1DC
Activity: 448
Activity: 461
I have the same question too. I wonder why they did not show or display the amount being invested in their website. Because I think it would be better if they will let their supporters to know what is the status of their ICO.
Activity: 339
Do you feel competition on this market?
Yes surely there will be a competition because I had seen some projects that is same with this concept but this Lala world is kind of different compare to others. It is so simple platform yet a lot of impact to the economy. It helps the people to get a better and convenient life and also it avoids the middle man in every transaction. So that every transaction we have is more reliable, efficient and easy.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
Thanks Lala, I already joined in your air drop. Having an air drop only means that you are starting to make some noise about this project. Air drop is another marketing strategy in order for the project to become well-known by the people. Keep doing those things Lala and I am sure that sooner or later, this project will patronize by many people.
Activity: 573
Futurov
Hi there Lala admin. Thanks for the air drop. At first I don't believe that you have an airdrop but obviously I am wrong. More power to this project and I hope many investors will come to your project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you feel competition on this market?
Activity: 420
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hey! Like the idea of your project!
How many people are there on the dev team? Are they all located in one place?
Pages:
Jump to: