Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟⭐⚡ [ANN] [Pre-ICO is LIVE!] LALA World!!🌟⭐⚡ - page 4. (Read 3420 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Very simple in the implementation of airdrops, I very much hope that the project will have success with investors.
It show itself in full force.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Thanks lala world for the airdrop.. Have a successful project by the way thank you for the info that lala world have a poser so we  can avoid scams.. I am fully support to this project.. Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
less informations in the thread also in official website too, token sale Timeline only, where is your project roadmap and your whitepaper?

It is all in here buddy --> https://lalaworld.io/
Their roadmap is the timeline and milestone, and you can see the whiepaper as soon as you open their site  Wink
Activity: 196
This is good news for everyone Smiley
i will join the airdrop, thanks for this LaLa Smiley
I can see you guys working hard for this project, i hope you'll have your success soon  Smiley
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
Lala world has become successful project. Everyday it become more trend on social media. Many big personalities endorsed it also, meaning they have a very good rating and potential to dominate the crypto world.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
 This why i'm interested in this ico, thank you lala world for the oopurtunities, i will my best to participate for this.
Activity: 504
Thnks for the information lala i was read the news in telegram and twitter that has a poser and scammers guys be alert dont trust any other offering lala token.
Activity: 318
Merit: 139

IMPORTANT NOTICE -

Hello Everybody - we are seeing few posers and scammers posting our details to obtain ETH & BTC. PLEASE STAY ALERT.

LALA World is not posting it's address any where in the public domain. The only place you should trust and use is the one from within our token sale site.

https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/dashboard
Activity: 504
Thanks lala for airdrop,i need to read the whitepaper for more understanding by the way goodluck i wish the success in the company
Activity: 339
Thanks for the airdrop. Good luck LaLa!

I love how the project will work. It will help a lot of people mostly who are in abroad.
I thought that, if they make it through the state and consolidate it through the state, the project will be good. Apart from that, social projects and wisdom are not popular because of lack of trust. Of course, every project that we do not care is working very well. It is another problem for us.

This project is working brilliantly. We have operations running successfully in India & Malaysia with real users. We are aggressively expanding in other geographies and nations. This is a global project with offices in Singapore, India, Malaysia and UAE.

For more info: www.lalaworld.io

Activity: 406
can u tell me why I need this coin? I didn't understang what is ur target

You can read this to understand better:)

https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/#features

thank u and good luck. I'll read it
Activity: 248
less informations in the thread also in official website too, token sale Timeline only, where is your project roadmap and your whitepaper?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good luck dev in this project
Activity: 140
Nice project. We want invite you to our free ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good Luck, guys Wink

You can read this to understand better:)

https://tokensale.lalaworld.io/#features
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I thought that, if they make it through the state and consolidate it through the state, the project will be good. Apart from that, social projects and wisdom are not popular because of lack of trust. Of course, every project that we do not care is working very well. It is another problem for us.
LALA World is a very remarkable project.
I love the concept of this project.
good luck in the future.

Indeed it is.
Thank you for your support Smiley
Activity: 1190
LALA World is a very remarkable project.
I love the concept of this project.
good luck in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: