Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO] JOIN PRE SALE 5% DISCOUNT. NWP SOLUTION - FUTURE HEALTHCARE. - page 21. (Read 3730 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The project is gaining popularity. It's a good idea to improve security and it's nice to me, but can we be sure that it will stop terrorists and robbers? I think they will find a way to avoid seeing
From a technical point of view, it is storing user data on their phone or in a secure storage of Google Clouds, Amazon, MS Azure. We only write transactions to our vault and access list. Only the owner of the key can change accesses, so we minimize the risks associated with the leakage of information. The mobile application will eventually have two-factor authorization.
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting. Good luck

We appreciate, thank you.
What's technology behind this project, Is it an ERC Token?

Yes, its an ERC20 token.
The idea sounds very interesting. I would prefer to invest in this ICO.It looks very promising.It's worth it.

Thank you.
Do you do KYC for investors, or anybody is free to participate?

KYC is required.
I think this kind of project are very useful in the society. Having this kind of technology will totallyhelp the community. I hoped the management of this plattform will pursue to develop this kind and very interesting technology.

Its certainly so! And that's our goal.
Hello everyone, please tell me, in the course of what time will be distributed tokens for participating in the pre sale ?

22 September 2018
Very promising and necessary project, excellent platform! The use of the NWP in the Health will be a huge help in different situations. I wish the team success in implementing the project!

Thank you so much.
Activity: 56
Hello everyone, please tell me, in the course of what time will be distributed tokens for participating in the pre sale ?
Activity: 84
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting. Good luck
Activity: 84
What's technology behind this project, Is it an ERC Token?
The project is gaining popularity. It's a good idea to improve security and it's nice to me, but can we be sure that it will stop terrorists and robbers? I think they will find a way to avoid seeing
The idea sounds very interesting. I would prefer to invest in this ICO.It looks very promising.It's worth it.
Activity: 98
Do you do KYC for investors, or anybody is free to participate?
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I think this kind of project are very useful in the society. Having this kind of technology will totallyhelp the community. I hoped the management of this plattform will pursue to develop this kind and very interesting technology.
Activity: 42
Very promising and necessary project, excellent platform! The use of the NWP in the Health will be a huge help in different situations. I wish the team success in implementing the project!
What will happen to the investment if the NWP failed to collect funds ? 

ONES COLLECTED WILL BE RETURNED!
Activity: 76
What will happen to the investment if the NWP failed to collect funds ? 
What additional equipment is needed for this project? I understand that it will take a mobile phone app, but is there something else that is needed for the project to work in full force and could it be used with all its functions?

Hi, Alex here's (CEO). no additional equipment, just a lot of work Wink we are negotiating terms with few drugs suppliers for platform, so I'm planning to launch full version by the end of the year, then constant improvement. PM me if you have any questions in TG : alexNWP
What additional equipment is needed for this project? I understand that it will take a mobile phone app, but is there something else that is needed for the project to work in full force and could it be used with all its functions?

WAIT FOR UPDATE SOON!
Pages:
Jump to: