Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO] JOIN PRE SALE 5% DISCOUNT. NWP SOLUTION - FUTURE HEALTHCARE. - page 23. (Read 3731 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey team, when did you started in the Blockchain Technology?
Activity: 56
A lot of new investors will join the end of the week! Good luck with the project guys! You'll be pioneers. I will earn good money with you =)
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hi everyone, is this ICO listed somewhere? I mean  ico bench or similar site with crypto ranking. It could be cool to watch this project hitting top charts. =)
Activity: 98
Hello, is it possible to do internal exchange? What fees do it have if this possibility ever exist?
Activity: 42
Hello, do you provide legal support in purchasing tokens for US citizens?
Activity: 112
Do you guys have some kind of reward for token holders? As I met something related in other projects, e.g 'continuous contributor' definition that I met in one ICO, so that holders get extra weekly or annual extra tokens.

The patient receives premium tokens for providing data (Sale of Data)
what kind of exchanger you will put this ICO???
may i know the list of exchanger you will put your coins??

We will list on good exchanges, updates about that will be made later. For now we are focusing More on our project and its products.
The project looks cool. I think these services will be in demand on the market. Say me when the ICO start?

Thanks, the Presale will start April 30 - June 15th. I will still alert further.
Hi. How many tokens are for sale?

PreICO 7% ICO 43% totaling 50% (500.000.000)
Do you guys have some kind of reward for token holders? As I met something related in other projects, e.g 'continuous contributor' definition that I met in one ICO, so that holders get extra weekly or annual extra tokens.

No! Our ICO tokens are made for the project. Its not designed to offer earnings.
Activity: 43
Will there be coin mining on the platform?
Activity: 65
when is your pre sale starting ?
Activity: 60
what kind of exchanger you will put this ICO???
may i know the list of exchanger you will put your coins??
Activity: 54
The project looks cool. I think these services will be in demand on the market. Say me when the ICO start?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Hi. How many tokens are for sale?
Activity: 53
Pages:
Jump to: