Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem - page 79. (Read 7873 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I find it really reassuring that you guys have put so much time into the MVP and getting actual code worked on before getting to this point most of the other ICOs I’ve seen don’t even start touching code till well after they do the ico and hit a softcap. Good to see a team that is serious about their actual product ahead of asking for public funding.

They have about 40+ years of experience in the field which definitely will have impact on the outcome of the project. They are now working on the beta version of their platform. Definitely this ICO is worth looking into..

Forty years is quite long enough for any project to en masse the needed knowledge to drive a project forward, i was skeptical at first as it has to do with lending and how they intend to get hold of defaulters but they seem to have tools in place to ensure that defaulters don't escape and have slim chances of even committing such act in the fist place, which to me is good 
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It's good project
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I find it really reassuring that you guys have put so much time into the MVP and getting actual code worked on before getting to this point most of the other ICOs I’ve seen don’t even start touching code till well after they do the ico and hit a softcap. Good to see a team that is serious about their actual product ahead of asking for public funding.

They have about 40+ years of experience in the field which definitely will have impact on the outcome of the project. They are now working on the beta version of their platform. Definitely this ICO is worth looking into..

Look at the rating for this ICO. Most of the rating site have given above 4.5 rating which is excellent. I have hardly seen such good rating for any ICO.

I come across this project due to the high ratings from third party ico websites, I will be keeping an eye on this project and look forward to the progression
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Look at the rating for this ICO. Most of the rating site have given above 4.5 rating which is excellent. I have hardly seen such good rating for any ICO.

Great to see that they are getting high scores, I think alot of investors rely on these sites to score accurately these days, I know personally a few friends who won't invest in any ICO's that don't get good scored from ICO rating websites.
Activity: 139
looking forward to the project.. I believe that the future of this project is bright.. thumbs up to the members of this team..
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

I see you guys are currently at $294,000 out the required $500,000 for the pre-sale event on your website with roughly 20 hours left, what happens if you don't make the $500k mark in that time?

are these 500k the goal for the pre-sale or the goal for the full ico?
but i think, the pre-ico will start in 18 hours, maybe the 294K are pre-orders?

Exactly. thats my understanding too. 500k is their total target. If all the pre-orders are confirmed, then they will close the pre-sales with excess. Atleast thats what I have understood.

my bad, you're right, it starts in 18 hours, not finishes! Doh.  Pretty impressive that they've sold that many before it's even open then
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Nice to see a MVP at this early stage and with a team delivering the platform with over 40 years experience is huge! Very interesting project!
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
This project will surely success in the end i believe the team and the community behind it. I hope it will continue of it growth in the future.

Yeah,  from the look of things I believe they will succeed, my question is will the platform be for only individual or are you considering extending the platform  to cooperation and businesses.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I see you guys are currently at $294,000 out the required $500,000 for the pre-sale event on your website with roughly 20 hours left, what happens if you don't make the $500k mark in that time?

Exactly. thats my understanding too. 500k is their total target. If all the pre-orders are confirmed, then they will close the pre-sales with excess. Atleast thats what I have understood.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Yea, i bumped into this thread when i saw they already have a working project even though their ICO is still ongoing, still going through their whitepaper but i'm meant to understand that they have to do with lending money to the community and will probably give my reviews about what makes them different when i'm done with the whitepaper
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 280
This is my first time at this site and I am still reading the project related documents. But what I understood is, its and finance related project and it will provide service related to Loans between relatives, friends, and acquaintances.

Normally there are no formal loan records, No contract or history maintained when the loan is given to friends or relatives. And that many time create disputes, problems. LendsBay is going to create a platform to solve such problems.
Activity: 238
This is my first time at this site and I am still reading the project related documents. But what I understood is, its and finance related project and it will provide service related to Loans between relatives, friends, and acquaintances.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
This project will surely success in the end i believe the team and the community behind it. I hope it will continue of it growth in the future.
Activity: 1
Very interesting and promising project ! It is interesting how the new improved social network with cryptocurrency motivation for communication will develop.
Activity: 78
Good project... Strong team members . I hope this coin coming to exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: