Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎 - page 18. (Read 26132 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ELONCITY
I like the fact that the presale bonus was very low - 12%. But how much Ethereum was received on presale?
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
When was it updated? Though it's nice yet I can't recognise any major overhaul.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Morpheus.Network platform integrates with leading cryptocurrency payment system -  SWIFT for international payments, connecting them to over 1600 banks and financial institutions in 200 countries worldwide. And today I see Morpheus.Network Joins The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA)!!
This information led me to buy their ICO right now
copper member
Activity: 153
Hello everyone! Please tell us how much Ethereum has been able to collect Morpheus.Network? I can't find that information.
last infos says they got over 6m.

Infos in Telegram pined message.
10 days ago its old info.but where is the new?

Our most recent update (as shown on our website) is that we have raised above $6.3M now. We're very thankful to all who have participated thus far.
copper member
How we assure we will receive bounty

Hey, you can refer here for all bounty queries, we'll be prompt to answer any questions you have:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-pre-ico-morpheusnetwork-automated-global-supply-chain-2818233

Thanks!
copper member
Have you guys checked out our most recent addition to the advisory board? Charlie Shrem has joined us!

Activity: 31
How we assure we will receive bounty
ELONCITY

one question to Devs, what is the maximum amount  to be collected during the ICO?

yoou can find this infos reading the ann thread.
     Soft cap: 1.8 million USD
     Hard cap: 36 million USD
     20,000,000 for Token presale (for circulating supply)
     52,000,000 for Token sale (for circulating supply)
Now the team has collected 6mln. dollars. Hard cap is still far away, but the main thing is that soft cap  reached and the team will be able to continue developing the platform.
Hello everyone! Please tell us how much Ethereum has been able to collect Morpheus.Network? I can't find that information.

10 days ago its old info.but where is the new?
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO

Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO

one question to Devs, what is the maximum amount  to be collected during the ICO?

yoou can find this infos reading the ann thread.
     Soft cap: 1.8 million USD
     Hard cap: 36 million USD
     20,000,000 for Token presale (for circulating supply)
     52,000,000 for Token sale (for circulating supply)
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Activity: 92
congratulations on being selected as Top three ICOs for Q2 of 2018 by Super popular YouTube channel DataDash
copper member
Hello, interested in the project, I really liked your idea for her future. I'm going to take part.

Thanks so much! Your contribution is extremely valuable to us and the fact that you even took the time to consider us is incredible. Thanks so much, let us know if we can help with anything.
copper member
Guys, heard about you on Data dash. Loved the project and made a big contribution today. Following the project closely. Great work.

We're very honored to have been featured on Data Dash, we're a big fan of his channel. Thanks so much for your contribution - stay tuned, we've got more on the way.
copper member
Looks nice. How do you compare Morpheus with an ICO like OriginTrail?
I think so, It can learn more ideas, they know each other good ideas

I'm sorry would you mind expanding on your question so we can provide a more in-depth answer?
Thanks!
Guys, heard about you on Data dash. Loved the project and made a big contribution today. Following the project closely. Great work.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Hello, interested in the project, I really liked your idea for her future. I'm going to take part.
Activity: 56
Man this project looks great! I found about it at DataDash YouTube Chanell and i instantly liked it.
Pages:
Jump to: