Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎 - page 17. (Read 26164 times)

copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0

one question to Devs, what is the maximum amount  to be collected during the ICO?

yoou can find this infos reading the ann thread.
     Soft cap: 1.8 million USD
     Hard cap: 36 million USD
     20,000,000 for Token presale (for circulating supply)
     52,000,000 for Token sale (for circulating supply)
Now the team has collected 6mln. dollars. Hard cap is still far away, but the main thing is that soft cap  reached and the team will be able to continue developing the platform.
It's a pity that good project can not raise it's hard cap now, but i understand people who are afraid to invest now, they are waiting last year's May's shoot...but it may not happen this year, or it may be much later...who knows.

Regardless, we have already attained our soft cap goal and will move forward with the project! We're very happy about the participation we've received thus far.
I have no doubt about the success of the project. I work in the field of logistics and the problems that Morpheus solves.Network is really important!

Thanks so much for your support! We're very appreciative for our community.
copper member
Our first tiered bonus structure phase has been completed! Don't miss out on the next!

Activity: 215
What cards should not be sold? If the credit card end date is over, what can the sale cards do?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

one question to Devs, what is the maximum amount  to be collected during the ICO?

Now the team has collected 6mln. dollars. Hard cap is still far away, but the main thing is that soft cap  reached and the team will be able to continue developing the platform.
It's a pity that good project can not raise it's hard cap now, but i understand people who are afraid to invest now, they are waiting last year's May's shoot...but it may not happen this year, or it may be much later...who knows.

Regardless, we have already attained our soft cap goal and will move forward with the project! We're very happy about the participation we've received thus far.
I have no doubt about the success of the project. I work in the field of logistics and the problems that Morpheus solves.Network is really important!

Yes i agree about solution and existing problems, but this is a market of hype now and i agree with that too:

I noticed a pattern, when the project hit it's hard cap then investors have a good ROI after exchange listing, and if the hard cap was not reached there are problems with ROI... I watched that already many times. Very hope that this time everything will be good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ELONCITY

Activity: 336
Will there be any off-chewing elements in your decision? If so, how soon do you plan to get rid of them?
copper member
Been quite some time since I came here.. when does the token sale ends? And how much have we raised?

Tokensale will conclude on April 22. So far we've surpassed $6.7M in total Smiley
copper member
Hey guys check out our new bonus tier structure!

Thanks!
Activity: 476
According to Morpheus' token sales schedule, those who buy Morpheus tokens form today to 16 /04 will receive a bonus of 8% . Then the bonus will be reduced to 6% and 4%. With 8% profit in the bear market now is worth your attention, especially with a potential project - Morpheus
Activity: 336
Been quite some time since I came here.. when does the token sale ends? And how much have we raised?
copper member

Hi team, can you please clarify what is the lower limit of my donation at your ICO and pre-ICO?

Since we are now in the ICO phase, the minimum contribution at the moment is .1 ETH - thanks!
copper member

I noticed a pattern, when the project hit it's hard cap then investors have a good ROI after exchange listing, and if the hard cap was not reached there are problems with ROI... I watched that already many times. Very hope that this time everything will be good.

We're also hopeful for a turnaround within the markets soon; thanks for your support, regardless!
Activity: 404
Merit: 11

Activity: 11

Hi team, can you please clarify what is the lower limit of my donation at your ICO and pre-ICO?
copper member
Admin, I didn't recieve instructions on my mail. Is it OK? If I understand right presail started?

Pre-sale has concluded, unfortunately. We are in the public token sale phase at the moment!

Thanks.
copper member

Activity: 588

Activity: 196
Admin, I didn't recieve instructions on my mail. Is it OK? If I understand right presail started?
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

And where you can see the progress for crowdfunding? Now I see on some sites - that already collected 6 million. I think this old information, although now in the face of the General decline of the market may well be true.
At the moment, $6,300,000 is collected. This information was updated 1-2 days ago on one site. Probably need to watch the smart contract.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103

And where you can see the progress for crowdfunding? Now I see on some sites - that already collected 6 million. I think this old information, although now in the face of the General decline of the market may well be true.
Pages:
Jump to: