Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] 🚀 Morpheus.Network - Automated Global Supply Chain 🌎 - page 19. (Read 26167 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ELONCITY
I was only able to notice in team Crypto Kitty Grin Grin. What are the duties Crypto Kitty and what salary does he receive? Thanks to the team for a good mood!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Looks nice. How do you compare Morpheus with an ICO like OriginTrail?
I think so, It can learn more ideas, they know each other good ideas
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Hey guys, please take a second to fill out this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/lGIqfAWkMo9HaZtE3

It'll help us get a better understanding of the perspective attained from the community. Your input is essential to us. Thanks!
copper member
I've posted a link to the Morpheus Network webpage on suppomans 'SCM' facebook page asking for peoples opinions. I think Morpheus has a strong team and good plan

Thanks so much for your support! We're truly appreciative of our community; if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!
Activity: 154
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I've posted a link to the Morpheus Network webpage on suppomans 'SCM' facebook page asking for peoples opinions. I think Morpheus has a strong team and good plan
copper member
copper member
Hello Guys!I dont see any stakes for last 2 weeks,but i dont worry ;)You dont worry too,be pation ;DCan you tell me please when bounty compaign finish?And what week now?

Hey, welcome! Please keep all bounty-related discussion here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818233.5400

Thanks!
Activity: 280
Hello Guys!I dont see any stakes for last 2 weeks,but i dont worry ;)You dont worry too,be pation ;DCan you tell me please when bounty compaign finish?And what week now?
Activity: 372
Merit: 103
Sorry guys, but I don't like your approach in bounty program support. I make reports but admins don't check them. When I ask them they say that they will do it, but result the same.. Project from Canada but I don't see canadian quality..
It is useless to write to the manager, he has long written that he is not responsible for this company
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
KYC for bounty memebers? Really? I think, dev must inform about it. I don't want to show real face  Smiley
i think bounty participants didnt need kyc like another campaign
KYC just for investor
Activity: 5
I think that this project will help not only to avoid fraud, but also will allow many times to shorten the process of assuring / forming / drafting documents. After all, in some organizations it takes weeks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
as I understand it, there is nobody to answer questions about the project. right? is it true that the bounty members had to pass kyc
Activity: 112
i liked the idea and the project team, good site design and will be watching this project.hope investor will make gain profit from here
Activity: 420
Sorry guys, but I don't like your approach in bounty program support. I make reports but admins don't check them. When I ask them they say that they will do it, but result the same.. Project from Canada but I don't see canadian quality..
that all because they didn't hire a bounty manager and do everything by themselves. Be patient, I think everything will be good with your stakes, first of all we need a hard cap, I think you know what I mean.
I think that you should not start a panic. You will sooner or later receive a reward for your work
Activity: 420
very bad bounty manager. don't give stakes in time after report. need write twice in telegram. no posts in twitter from 16/03. so i leave the bounty company because bounty hunters must make KYC now.
I do not think that the manager is bad. Maybe he just has a lot of work and he does not have time to answer all the questions. I always got answers to my questions, not instantly of course, but still
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
KYC for bounty memebers? Really? I think, dev must inform about it. I don't want to show real face  Smiley
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
that all because they didn't hire a bounty manager and do everything by themselves. Be patient, I think everything will be good with your stakes, first of all we need a hard cap, I think you know what I mean.
Pages:
Jump to: