Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre ICO] NEREUS - MMORPG Platform with the biggest online - page 2. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Do you have closed pre-sale round?
we will inform you about it next week. follow our news!
Activity: 4
Do you have closed pre-sale round?
Activity: 28
News!
Today the best gaming protection from the packet hacks and third-party Smart-Guard programs that could negatively affect the operation of our Server in the future have been introduced in the Server part. Further tests of this protection will show what is worth doing in the future, what defects to eliminate before the open beta test starts.
Follow www.nereus.io and participate in the Pre-ICO of Nereus Platform!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The project needs advertising. Otherwise, it will not be able to interest the community and will not be able to compete with other projects.
Activity: 25
i dont see any advertising campaign of your project.
yes, advertisment is not much.
Activity: 13
i dont see any advertising campaign of your project.
Do i need to post anything in telegram to get stakes?
no, you needn't
Activity: 4
Whats problem with your facebook account? Is it a group?? not a page?
Activity: 3
nice project! good luck!
Activity: 28
is there no signature campaign ,? I check in bounty campaign not see for signature campaign, Are you sure about your promotional strategy,? 30% for blog campaigns, I will take part.. Good luck
No signature campaign, sorry!
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
is there no signature campaign ,? I check in bounty campaign not see for signature campaign, Are you sure about your promotional strategy,? 30% for blog campaigns, I will take part.. Good luck
Very huge bonuses for whales, its not good for price growing after ico...But I hope it success anyway.
Do you really think that whales are invest to such projects?
only 800 000 tokens and softcap 300 eth. it's not too much.
Activity: 72
Wow, amazing coin. I am a MMORPG gammer. And i very want to buy this coin.
Good luck to dev team
Activity: 3
Very huge bonuses for whales, its not good for price growing after ico...But I hope it success anyway.

Do you really think that whales are invest to such projects?
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
This is one of another crypto based MMORPG Games, this concept is good because crypto based MMORPG Games is really have product, unlike another tokens that are only used for trading, players and farmers will need each other, token game will be completely in need and traded. Hope this project will raise of succesfull
Can I ask, what you offer to your subscribers? Or its going to be announced before the start of your servers?
We will announce it during Pre-ICO stage.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
This project looks interesting. Is the bounty program now open? Thanks !
Thank you! Yes, it's open! You can join BOUNTY!
Activity: 56
Can I ask, what you offer to your subscribers? Or its going to be announced before the start of your servers?
Pages:
Jump to: