Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre ICO] NEREUS - MMORPG Platform with the biggest online - page 5. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The project is a good really, the project nereus will make the gamer not patient.. project platform mmorpg it was already hardwired in specifically for..this projects have team was inexperienced, from the concept of her alone is very pledge.. project nereus is the prospect of her market would be very good..this news happy for lovers games mmorpg.. this project will be successful.. quickly joined project nereus this
Thank you!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
The project is a good really, the project nereus will make the gamer not patient.. project platform mmorpg it was already hardwired in specifically for..this projects have team was inexperienced, from the concept of her alone is very pledge.. project nereus is the prospect of her market would be very good..this news happy for lovers games mmorpg.. this project will be successful.. quickly joined project nereus this
Projects about MMORPG games are definitely a lot of gamers and in terms of what I read it seems like this project will seriously make this project a big success because with the number of coins made not marketed carelessly and will do the burning if any coins are left then it will make the price of the coin becomes higher in price. may be followed nih his project is ensured the project will be a great success with coin prices that can be expensive.
Thank you!
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Projects about MMORPG games are definitely a lot of gamers and in terms of what I read it seems like this project will seriously make this project a big success because with the number of coins made not marketed carelessly and will do the burning if any coins are left then it will make the price of the coin becomes higher in price. may be followed nih his project is ensured the project will be a great success with coin prices that can be expensive.
Very interesting project. Does platform already avaliable?
Yes, platform's website is already avaliable! www . nereus . ws
Activity: 2
Very interesting project. Does platform already avaliable?
It’s will be good news for MMORPG players, new gaming platform besed blockchain built on ethereum, does you have bounty program for this bounty sir? NEREUSCOIN is a great project.
Thank you! Please, follow Bounty thread! BOUNTY
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
It’s will be good news for MMORPG players, new gaming platform besed blockchain built on ethereum, does you have bounty program for this bounty sir? NEREUSCOIN is a great project.
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Thank you!
Activity: 140
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Activity: 22
I join in bounty campaign, I hope this Project success
Hi guys, Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Hi. On pre-ICO stage SoftCap - 80ETH. On ICO stage - 300ETH. This is enough for the extension of our team, technical support and also for marketing activity.
A total of 800000 NRC tokens, I think very little you have it. What is the price of one NRC how much for ico price if calculated to bitcoin?
Hello. On Pre-ICO stage 1ETH=600NRC  and on ICO stage 1ETH=300NRC. 800000 NRC tokens are quite enough for the project.
What games are there on this platform? What plan do you have after ICO? It's best to have a roadmap after ICO
Hello. In Jebruary 2018 we are going to start Lineage2 server. Then, in June-August 2018 - WoW and another popular mmorpg.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Hi guys, Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Activity: 248
What games are there on this platform? What plan do you have after ICO? It's best to have a roadmap after ICO
brand new
Activity: 0
Very nice project! I will contribute with pleasure!
Activity: 22
Nice job and good luck for ico
GOOD JOB Dev.
I will support this coin, hope this coin will do great !

Thank you!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
GOOD JOB Dev.
I will support this coin, hope this coin will do great !
Pages:
Jump to: