Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre ICO] NEREUS - MMORPG Platform with the biggest online - page 4. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Hi! Tell me, when do you plan to start your activity in the Bounty campaign?
I think that many will gladly support the project and will participate in Bounty.
Activity: 28
Could be a good project, but I think to enter after market cap, ICO are quite usually overvalued, but this kind of token could be really good!
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Could be a good project, but I think to enter after market cap, ICO are quite usually overvalued, but this kind of token could be really good!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
a Project with clear goal.  I love this 😍
It amaze us gamers Smiley  keep Goin fight!!👊
There are a lot of projects like this. Nothing new, i suppose.
Thank you for your opinion. But unlike many other projects, our platform is almost ready to launch. And we absolutely sure that it will be profitable.
Activity: 4
There are a lot of projects like this. Nothing new, i suppose.
Activity: 25
How much your token will cost after platform launch?
how many subscribers do you have at this moment?
At this time we have about 500 subscribers wich are waiting for the start on 5th of February. But be do everything we can to increase their number to 5K subscribers by this date! That's why we are going so start ico!
Activity: 4
where to find more information about your project?
Activity: 10
many interesting ideas in whitepaper! i hope you can do it.
The project is quite long-term. A well-developed road map. I think the project will achieve good results.
Thank you! We will do our best!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The project is quite long-term. A well-developed road map. I think the project will achieve good results.
Activity: 2
how many subscribers do you have at this moment?
Is it a new project or your platform already work?
Nereus Platform is our new project. But we have a huge experience in server buildings and starting projects like that. And now our our web site and server settings are almost comletely finished and we are going to start on 5th of February 2018!
Is it a new project or your platform already work?
Your .ws site is very cool! But it don't support English language(.  I will join you, but, please add English.
We are working on it. The platform will start on 5th of February 2018 and everything will be ready by this time !  Thank you!
Activity: 377
Merit: 100

I see this project is very good, see the existing roadmap I'm sure this project will grow to be successful
Your .ws site is very cool! But it don't support English language(.  I will join you, but, please add English.
Pages:
Jump to: