Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] TYDO - Multifunctional Cryptocurrency Trading Platform - page 2. (Read 1504 times)

copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
TYDO welcomes Zachary Reece as our Strategic Investment Advisor!

Zachary Reece is the Managing Partner of BlockTrade Investments. He also serves as the CEO of Carolina Investments. Zachary's background came from both the tech industry, as well as the finance world. Zachary started as a lead developer for a Fortune 500 Company. After his project was acquired by another institution he turned his sights to finance. Becoming a Licensed Full Trader (Series 7 & 63 Licenses) in the process. After the SEC and FINRA took a defensive posture, Zachary left the 'Traditional Trading' on the NYSE and committed full time to what he had traded for a decade. Since forming the 1st FINRA and SEC Compliant United States based Blockchain Investment Fund he has worked on multiple ICO projects as an advisor. He continues this work today.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
TYDO welcomes Jason Olsen as our Finance & Trading Advisor!

Jason is a Canada-based entrepreneur with a passion for finance, statistics, and economics. In the last 12 months, he has founded Vitruvian Innovations and co-found Ghost Venture Partners, and has worked with regional Securities Authorities to plan a compliant ICO. Jason graduated with a degree in Commerce with an International Designation from the University of Alberta.
It is a great team to be able to develop this project and I hope the future will be more and more investors are attracted to join this project.
Activity: 518
the idea given by the team for this project is very good, hopefully with this will be many investors who are interested so that later this project can be developed for his future. the success of this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Hello guys,
You may want to check out my Vietnamese translations of TYDO whitepaper and ANN thread.

Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Eq8ftVuU1EcINkOVIZqr6QIhCkhe9nm2
ANN thread on bitcoingarden: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=36891.0
ANN thread on altcoinstalks: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=20128.0
Bounty thread translation is on #2 of Ann thread. Link to translation of Whitepaper is put on ANN.
Activity: 182
The  concept of the project is very interesting for me,because I see so many differences.
I hope it is always updated for unique fitur.
copper member
TYDO welcomes Jason Olsen as our Finance & Trading Advisor!

Jason is a Canada-based entrepreneur with a passion for finance, statistics, and economics. In the last 12 months, he has founded Vitruvian Innovations and co-found Ghost Venture Partners, and has worked with regional Securities Authorities to plan a compliant ICO. Jason graduated with a degree in Commerce with an International Designation from the University of Alberta.
copper member
TYDO welcomes Richard Shibi as our Main Advisor!

Richard has more than 15 years of experience in the IT industry. He has served as a senior management consultant and a regional account executive for IT projects deployed at global scale in the Telecommunication industry (North America, Europe, Russia, Middle East, China & South Africa). Richard is currently studying MBA at Imperial Collage Business School in London, running a Blockchain consultancy development start-up in Europe and is serving as our Main Advisor.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
I really dig the projects (judging from all the available information), is there any way to get my hands on the demo version? Is there a demo version anyhow?
Thank you in advance! Good luck to TYDO!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ok.
On my project I read that the third feature is "The social transaction platform will allow users to create and share experiences with each other."
In fact, this can also be seen on social applications like FB, Tele. But everyone knows that success is not for the masses.
copper member
Hi, I found a starup company that provides modern software solutions with presence in Germany, USA, Singapore, Switzerland and Thailand. And they are called Tydo Co. Ltd. Is that your company or is it related to this project?
https://www.linkedin.com/company/tydo-co.-ltd./
Hi. No, it's not ours and it's not related to us.
Merit: 250
Hi, I found a starup company that provides modern software solutions with presence in Germany, USA, Singapore, Switzerland and Thailand. And they are called Tydo Co. Ltd. Is that your company or is it related to this project?
https://www.linkedin.com/company/tydo-co.-ltd./
copper member
TYDO Bounty Campaign is LIVE here! Grin
copper member
Dear Friends!

We are happy to inform you about new members of TYDO team! An announcement will be made in the next few days.
Also, TYDO Bounty Campaign will be launched shortly. I think you will find it very interesting. It will provide you with excellent opportunities of earning TYD tokens! Smiley
copper member
Great project! I think it will help us all to trade more conveniently and the main thing will give additional benefits to all other traders. Let's see how this all will work in the future.

Yes the project is really worth attention. So I was ready to invest in this project because I feel I can make good money on it.
Great! We are looking forward to your contribution Cheesy
Activity: 434
Great project! I think it will help us all to trade more conveniently and the main thing will give additional benefits to all other traders. Let's see how this all will work in the future.

Yes the project is really worth attention. So I was ready to invest in this project because I feel I can make good money on it.

Well, what I am sure is that the demand for such services will always be. Therefore, this is a good business, which can help many people and everyone will be satisfied.
Activity: 434

copper member
I like the idea of the project. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Part will go for marketing of the main sale, other part for MVP development. We plan to release an MVP 2-3 weeks after the main sale, depending on if the hard cap is reached or not.
Activity: 378
I like the idea of the project. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Usually, such funds are used to organize a full-fledged sale of tokens. But in our case, I think the admin will tell us this better.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: