Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] TYDO - Multifunctional Cryptocurrency Trading Platform - page 6. (Read 1502 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
How long does it take to start the project? I would like to understand when tokens will start to grow in price? I think this is an excellent concept that will allow traders to develop strategies and automate their actions.
Activity: 378
Interesting project. I will follow the activity of developers and study the details of the project. While I want to start with a bounty program I think it's a good chance to get the company tokens for free.

Yes the bounty program will be launched soon and it's cool! I think this project is just right now in the market, since only professionals have such a function. TYDO will be able to provide such functions to each trader.

Well said. I think this is the main concept. So the number of users will be simply huge, which in turn is very good for investors who want to earn money
Activity: 476
When will the token be listed on the stock exchanges of the top 20? Do you have any preliminary agreements with the exchanges on cooperation?
Activity: 448
Interesting project. I will follow the activity of developers and study the details of the project. While I want to start with a bounty program I think it's a good chance to get the company tokens for free.

Yes the bounty program will be launched soon and it's cool! I think this project is just right now in the market, since only professionals have such a function. TYDO will be able to provide such functions to each trader.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Tell me that you can sell in the market or buy? I would like to see a list of products and services that users will be able to get after the launch of the platform?
Activity: 392
I studied the white paper and I must say that the project really has a wide functionality and will be able to take its place in the market. And thanks to the advantage there, the audience of the project should be wide around the world.

This is an excellent project as more and more people are interested in trading and crypto-currencies. So the number of users will constantly grow, which means that the demand for tokens. I hope the tokens will grow in price by the end of the year
Activity: 336
I studied the white paper and I must say that the project really has a wide functionality and will be able to take its place in the market. And thanks to the advantage there, the audience of the project should be wide around the world.
An interesting project that gives additional advantages to traders. Yes, and the market place is a very good idea. Please tell us how the company will make money? Will it be a subscription fee for use or not?
Activity: 280
All unsold tokens will be burned? Or they will go for some other purpose? For example, on the company for marketing and project development?
Will there be any premium features on the platform that you need to buy separately? But at the same time it will give the trader additional benefits. I think it would be cool.
Activity: 266
I think it is a good idea in the direction of bringing more democracy to the people

rather, it will bring advanced functionality to traders, the opportunity to learn newcomers and the opportunity to earn experienced traders. It's cool nothing like this I have not seen before.
Activity: 308
Hello, an excellent project that will be in demand by people. Tell me please what market are you planning to integrate in the near future?
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Why you do not accept other crypto currency for payment this would be very convenient for many users. Good luck to the developers with the project.
For the pre-sale we will accept ETH only. For the main sale other cryptocurrencies are likely to be added.
copper member
Hi, will the airdrop be held? It can appeal to the community and attract more investors. I will wait for the start of the bounty program.

Yes, an interesting project and a bounty program should be interesting. I want to become part of the community and get my tokens!

Bounty program is already developed and will be launched soon. We will, be happy if you join of course!
copper member
I read a lot about the project I think if everything will be realized as the developers promise, then the project will necessarily become successful. I wanted to know whether there will be any discounts for large investors?
Yes, if you wish to invest 100 ETH or more during the pre-sale period, special conditions may apply. If you want more information, please write us an e-mail: [email protected]
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
I think it is a good idea in the direction of bringing more democracy to the people
I read a lot about the project I think if everything will be realized as the developers promise, then the project will necessarily become successful. I wanted to know whether there will be any discounts for large investors?
Activity: 150
An ambitious project! How are you going to attract the first visitors and how much do you give to the marketing company?
Activity: 378
Hi, please tell us in more detail about the ways in which experienced traders can earn on selling their knowledge?
Hi there! Yes, sure.
First of all, any platform user will be able to develop trading ideas and strategies, as well as solutions for their automation or semi-automation. Then users will be able to either post their ideas/strategies for everyone to see without restrictions within Social Platform or place them in the Marketplace so other TYDO users can buy them for tokens.
Also, traders will have an opportunity to post trading signals. In order to receive a trading signal TYDO user will need to be subscribed to a specific trader. Traders will be able to post regular signals for their whole audience for free and premium signals for those who subscribed for tokens.

thanks now everything is clear. Is it right that I understand that thanks to your platform it will be possible to expand the stock exchange and even add trading robots. It will be excellent and make the project very popular.
Pages:
Jump to: