Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-ICO] TYDO - Multifunctional Cryptocurrency Trading Platform - page 7. (Read 1499 times)

copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi, please tell us in more detail about the ways in which experienced traders can earn on selling their knowledge?
Hi there! Yes, sure.
First of all, any platform user will be able to develop trading ideas and strategies, as well as solutions for their automation or semi-automation. Then users will be able to either post their ideas/strategies for everyone to see without restrictions within Social Platform or place them in the Marketplace so other TYDO users can buy them for tokens.
Also, traders will have an opportunity to post trading signals. In order to receive a trading signal TYDO user will need to be subscribed to a specific trader. Traders will be able to post regular signals for their whole audience for free and premium signals for those who subscribed for tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Great project. I think this is the future. If not a secret with which exchange will be integration? You wrote that with one exchange will be integration in the near future
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hi, please tell us in more detail about the ways in which experienced traders can earn on selling their knowledge?
Activity: 294
Will there be any premium features that will give users additional benefits. I hope these developments will allow many traders to earn money.
Will you hold the airdrop? This is a good way to motivate the community and create great support for the token

soon there will be a start of the bounty program and you will be able to take part in it and then it will be clear that everything will depend on the activity of investors.
Yes, developers have already announced a bounty program. This is a cool good chance to get promising tokens of this project. I will find the conditions of the bounty comfortable for the community.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Will you hold the airdrop? This is a good way to motivate the community and create great support for the token

soon there will be a start of the bounty program and you will be able to take part in it and then it will be clear that everything will depend on the activity of investors.
Activity: 336
A good project, I think as an investor I can make money on this. I learned the site and the demo version it works very cool!

I have already decided to buy tokens because I think that the prospect for the project is quite large and it all makes me very happy.
This is yes for investors the main thing is earnings on this they make a decision on investing and the reasons for how much they can make on this
Activity: 434
A good project, I think as an investor I can make money on this. I learned the site and the demo version it works very cool!

I have already decided to buy tokens because I think that the prospect for the project is quite large and it all makes me very happy.
Activity: 364
Activity: 308
which crypto-currency pairs will be launched after the platform starts? And how many will there be? The idea is excellent, I think you can take your part of the market.
Activity: 266
The platform has a very wide functionality that will appeal to both novice and already experienced users. That's cool.
especially the fact that there is already a demo version that really pleases. I will follow the project and I want to start with the bounty program and I'll see how it all works.
The platform has a very wide functionality that will appeal to both novice and already experienced users. That's cool.
Activity: 420
Read the description on the site the platform will have very wide functionality. For traders, this is just fine, since all the analysis tools will be in one place

and even plus experienced traders will be able to make good money if they share their trading strategies that will increase the interest in the platform of both novice and experienced people.
Activity: 218
Read the description on the site the platform will have very wide functionality. For traders, this is just fine, since all the analysis tools will be in one place
Why you do not accept other crypto currency for payment this would be very convenient for many users. Good luck to the developers with the project.

I think if you are trading on the stock exchange there are no problems exchanging one currency for another.
Activity: 191
Why you do not accept other crypto currency for payment this would be very convenient for many users. Good luck to the developers with the project.
Hi, will the airdrop be held? It can appeal to the community and attract more investors. I will wait for the start of the bounty program.

Yes, an interesting project and a bounty program should be interesting. I want to become part of the community and get my tokens!
Activity: 294
Hi, will the airdrop be held? It can appeal to the community and attract more investors. I will wait for the start of the bounty program.
Activity: 378
I studied all the information on the site and I really liked the project. I think after launching the interface many users will want to use the platform as it will give many advantages to traders.

Yes, I have already tested the demo version of the project and I find it all just great for myself. Especially the project will be integrated with many exchanges

Yes, it's a big plus and I really liked that you can sell your work and get for it tokens. It's just a wonderful community that will appreciate it.

It will be beneficial both for beginners and already experienced users all can get their benefits from this.
Pages:
Jump to: