Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive - page 27. (Read 9479 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 08:58:48 AM
I think a respected member of the forum does not read projects about which he writes, this project has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?
You have a Newbie rank. Why do you think you are respected member at bitcointalk?)
And which rank is good to be respected here?
In my opinion it is Hero member or Legendary
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:56:26 AM
I think a respected member of the forum does not read projects about which he writes, this project has not even started a bounty company.
You have a Newbie rank. Why do you think you are respected member at bitcointalk?)
And which rank is good to be respected here?
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 08:27:24 AM
Hey,  Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the business and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
Unfortunatelly, they don't have a bounty programm. Hope, they will launch it. It is very good for marketing purposes.
Me too. I will get junior member soon to participate in signature campaign
We have no exact dates for bounty campaign
September 06, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
Activity: 39
September 06, 2018, 04:34:47 AM
Hey,  Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the business and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
Unfortunatelly, they don't have a bounty programm. Hope, they will launch it. It is very good for marketing purposes.
Me too. I will get junior member soon to participate in signature campaign
Activity: 36
September 06, 2018, 03:15:08 AM
September 06, 2018, 03:08:51 AM
September 06, 2018, 03:03:59 AM
Great initiative. Your business is promising and has good planning. I think this project will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your idea.
Of course it will develop! We believe in our project! But we need the support of our community!

I expect the latest information from this platform.
I as a member of the community want communication that is integrated with this platform, its purpose is loyalty and trust for the development of this platform.
thank you
I suppose, they are going to appear in Russia first. Team members are russian as I can see on their website
September 06, 2018, 03:00:21 AM
They offer a complete feature in his platform, with a transparent platform, up to the latest standards in cryptocurrency, with a good road map, it looks like this project has great potential.
Thank you for your kind support!
September 06, 2018, 01:51:16 AM
I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The idea will be better then
I think they are in search of advisers now. It is very important part of each ICO.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 05, 2018, 08:21:17 AM
Hey,
Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
You can pay with ETH and BTC
Will this project exist even if you won't collect soft cap?
I think yes, as they're already have MVP. That make sense
Yes, but the functionality of it is very doubtful
What do you mean?
Have you seen their so called "MVP"? It is just a set of pictures, nothing else
Maybe backend is being developed, but interface is good
It is not enough, I expect good functionality from this platform, not just design
This project is crude, let's give them a chance, they have got something to offer at least
That's right, but I'm just warning about their current mistakes. You should be careful with all ICOs. You can lose a lot of money irretrievably.
Each investment is a risk. You have to understand and accept it. I've already lost my money several times recently too, but I got a huge experience and now choosing the project to invest in extremely accurately.
September 06, 2018, 01:48:07 AM
I found that YouGive - platform allows implementation of financial transactions and exchange service providers of character information and analysis in the financial sector on the basis of technology Blockchain. YouGive database is allocated to credit history. This project is a very attractive lure user. Kiss
Yes, we tried to make our project useful and attractive for common users
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 01:47:19 AM
I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The idea will be better then
September 06, 2018, 01:38:17 AM
Great initiative. Your business is promising and has good planning. I think this project will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your idea.
Of course it will develop! We believe in our project! But we need the support of our community!

I expect the latest information from this platform.
I as a member of the community want communication that is integrated with this platform, its purpose is loyalty and trust for the development of this platform.
thank you
brand new
September 05, 2018, 08:07:17 AM
Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
I totally agree! Admins must post more news here!
Thanks for feedback! Sorry, we didn't have much news for a while, but we will work on it
Yes, it will certainly diversify the content here
Sure! I don't want to surf your Twitter, Facebook, Medium etc. each day! Provide us with good news right here!
Activity: 6
September 06, 2018, 01:32:15 AM
I found that YouGive - platform allows implementation of financial transactions and exchange service providers of character information and analysis in the financial sector on the basis of technology Blockchain. YouGive database is allocated to credit history. This project is a very attractive lure user. Kiss
brand new
September 05, 2018, 07:59:28 AM
Hey,
Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this business. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?
You can pay with ETH and BTC
Will this project exist even if you won't collect soft cap?
I think yes, as they're already have MVP. That make sense
Yes, but the functionality of it is very doubtful
What do you mean?
Have you seen their so called "MVP"? It is just a set of pictures, nothing else
Maybe backend is being developed, but interface is good
It is not enough, I expect good functionality from this platform, not just design
This project is crude, let's give them a chance, they have got something to offer at least
September 06, 2018, 01:23:47 AM
Activity: 36
September 05, 2018, 11:44:05 PM
Good day, guys.
promising business. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important
brand new
September 05, 2018, 07:56:36 AM
I am very impressive with this plan and It seems it is an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework
They will use Ethereum blockchain and provide financial services in fiat on their platform. They are not going to integrate many blockchains in 1, they don't even have their own
Pages:
Jump to: