Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive - page 66. (Read 9479 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 02:06:58 AM
Where can I find any info about the collected funds? I can’t see it. Am I doing something wrong?
Activity: 42
August 17, 2018, 06:21:06 AM
I've just read your WP and ended up with misunderstanding of what actually your platform do... Could anyone explain it to me?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 06:01:19 AM
Why do you need token?
The functional of YGT token can be conditionally divided into two groups: economic and information-legal.
Economic functions of YGT token are granting of discounts to platform users when they make deals and pay commission fees by YGT tokens, use as the currency of the loan, use as a pledge for loans. Information-legal functions of YGT token are collection and recording of information about participants and operations on the platform in the main blockchain, permissions, provision of priority services.
Thanks for detailed answer, bro. I can hardly understand anything in their WP. I also wanna know about total supply and their target
The token will be called YGT.
Standard ERC223
Planned token sale collection: 28,600,000 YGT.
A finite number of tokens will be created in the amount of 44,000,000 YGT.
What is ERC223? Can i use my metamask for this token?
Latest standart of token for today, you can use your wallet for it
ERC777 is out and it is the latest standart for today, sir, isn’t it?
You're right, but this standart is not popular among ICOs
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 03:32:26 AM
Are you planning to be listed at any exchange after ICO? Do you have any agreements with them?
Start of listing at leading world exchanges is planned for 2019 year.
August 17, 2018, 03:19:54 AM
Are you planning to be listed at any exchange after ICO? Do you have any agreements with them?
August 17, 2018, 03:10:36 AM
Very good and promising project with very bad marketing! Why are your social networks are silent for more than 2 weeks?
Be patient, we will resolve this issue in the nearest future.
Activity: 39
August 17, 2018, 02:50:28 AM
Very good and promising project with very bad marketing! Why are your social networks are silent for more than 2 weeks?
August 17, 2018, 02:45:29 AM
Do you have a minimal sum to invest?
There is a private sale stage now, there won’t be any restrictions at public sale stage.
August 17, 2018, 02:37:02 AM
Do you have a minimal sum to invest?
brand new
August 16, 2018, 09:43:46 PM
Such high activity, guys, i bet you will succeed Wink
Thamks, wish so too. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
Yes, i have some questions. Are there any analogues of this project and do you have competitors?
Actually, all banks are our competitors, but, you know, they are not very comfortable to use and also they can easily decline your offer even without cause. Also we have list of competitors in our white paper on page 9. https://yougive.io/assets/template/documents/White%20Paper.pdf
Could be any problems with law?
Even now we face some problems with token sale, we can't sell them in China and the USA. Talking about platform, our team will do our best to do it legally.
Ok thanks, admin. Good luck
August 17, 2018, 02:13:19 AM
Where can I find any info about the collected funds? I can’t see it. Am I doing something wrong?
This information will be available later, after the private sale.
August 17, 2018, 01:52:45 AM
Why do you need token?
The functional of YGT token can be conditionally divided into two groups: economic and information-legal.
Economic functions of YGT token are granting of discounts to platform users when they make deals and pay commission fees by YGT tokens, use as the currency of the loan, use as a pledge for loans. Information-legal functions of YGT token are collection and recording of information about participants and operations on the platform in the main blockchain, permissions, provision of priority services.
Thanks for detailed answer, bro. I can hardly understand anything in their WP. I also wanna know about total supply and their target
The token will be called YGT.
Standard ERC223
Planned token sale collection: 28,600,000 YGT.
A finite number of tokens will be created in the amount of 44,000,000 YGT.
What is ERC223? Can i use my metamask for this token?
Latest standart of token for today, you can use your wallet for it
ERC777 is out and it is the latest standart for today, sir, isn’t it?
brand new
August 16, 2018, 09:15:09 PM
Yes, i have some questions. Are there any analogues of this project and do you have competitors?
Actually, all banks are our competitors, but, you know, they are not very comfortable to use and also they can easily decline your offer even without cause. Also we have list of competitors in our white paper on page 9. https://yougive.io/assets/template/documents/White%20Paper.pdf
Could be any problems with law?
August 17, 2018, 01:34:03 AM
All main cryptocurrencies are decreasing rapidly now, Eth costs 280$, btc is going to reach 6000$, don’t you afraid to carry out your ICO in such tricky conditions? Maybe it is too late to do it?
Why should they be aware of it? Rate of ERC20 tokens doesn’t depend on rate of ETH. They’re just using same blockchain
Previous gentleman is right. No reasons to worry about it.
Activity: 44
August 17, 2018, 01:17:15 AM
All main cryptocurrencies are decreasing rapidly now, Eth costs 280$, btc is going to reach 6000$, don’t you afraid to carry out your ICO in such tricky conditions? Maybe it is too late to do it?
Why should they be aware of it? Rate of ERC20 tokens doesn’t depend on rate of ETH. They’re just using same blockchain
brand new
August 16, 2018, 08:53:52 PM
August 17, 2018, 12:57:23 AM
August 16, 2018, 10:19:42 PM
R u planning to carry out IPO in the future?
Maybe in the distant future, check our roadmap to get info about our plans for the next couple of years
brand new
August 16, 2018, 08:34:02 PM
August 16, 2018, 10:04:42 PM
R u planning to carry out IPO in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: