Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive - page 69. (Read 9479 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 07:12:47 AM
Huge if true, never participated in ICO before, this one will be the first I’m going to invest in
We are grateful to you for your support, you can invest right now!)
August 16, 2018, 06:36:24 AM
Thx again, admin, works like a charm, good luck
You’re welcome! Feel free to ask everything here and in our telegram-chat: https://t.me/YouGiveChat
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:56:58 AM
Strong team with Ethereum Commonwealth devs behind this project, keep mining and accumulating this coin with future Cold stacking in November it will be awesome
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:54:16 AM
Hi do you have any bounty available to be joined? Thanks. I like your project and wanted to promote this.Good luck!
Too early for bounty campaign, I think. Wait for the beginning of their ICO
August 16, 2018, 03:52:53 AM
Hey, when does ICO starts?
In october. There is a private sale stage. You can buy tokens with 50% discount. Check our article at Medium about it: https://medium.com/@yougive/how-will-ico-yougive-take-place-35bead1da581
Activity: 114
August 16, 2018, 03:39:18 AM
Hi do you have any bounty available to be joined? Thanks. I like your project and wanted to promote this.Good luck!
Activity: 44
August 16, 2018, 03:33:25 AM

15 of October, they have many stages
August 16, 2018, 03:19:41 AM
Hi, guys, I see, that you have nice project and if you need I can translate it in Arabic language, let me know pls if u r interested. More people should know about you and i can help. Thx in advance
Hello! We will check your suggestion, share your contact with us, please.
Done, i sent u my e-mail address in pm,pls check, btw r u planning bounty campaign??

Thanks! Will be done. Keep up with our updates in social networks and you will get any info about the project firsthand.
Thx a lot, r u admin here? Share your links with me if u can Smiley

Yes, I’m admin here. All links are listed on the website of the project.
White paper: https://yougive.io/assets/template/documents/White%20Paper.pdf
August 16, 2018, 03:04:44 AM
Hi, guys, I see, that you have nice project and if you need I can translate it in Arabic language, let me know pls if u r interested. More people should know about you and i can help. Thx in advance
Done, i sent u my e-mail address in pm,pls check, btw r u planning bounty campaign??

Thanks! Will be done. Keep up with our updates in social networks and you will get any info about the project firsthand.
Thx a lot, r u admin here? Share your links with me if u can Smiley
August 16, 2018, 02:51:39 AM

Activity: 114
August 16, 2018, 02:45:15 AM
for me all the advantages of this platform are attractive. in general, I believe that a great and serious work has been done, which will be highly appreciated by users looking for high, recurrent and passive income. because they simply can not find a better project to realize their capabilities!
Activity: 39
August 16, 2018, 02:36:58 AM
August 16, 2018, 02:18:28 AM
Activity: 84
July 13, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
↓↓↓OUR PRE-SALE IS ON↓↓↓
Pages:
Jump to: