Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive - page 67. (Read 9479 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:57:10 PM
Hi.admin. im very excited about your project.
admin does your project have Github repository?
Yes, just check project's website, all links are listed there https://github.com/YouGive/YouGive-ICO-Contracts
Oh, sorry, just checked, thanks for support anyway
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 09:35:03 PM
Such high activity, guys, i bet you will succeed Wink
Thamks, wish so too. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
Yes, i have some questions. Are there any analogues of this project and do you have competitors?
Actually, all banks are our competitors, but, you know, they are not very comfortable to use and also they can easily decline your offer even without cause. Also we have list of competitors in our white paper on page 9. https://yougive.io/assets/template/documents/White%20Paper.pdf
Could be any problems with law?
Even now we face some problems with token sale, we can't sell them in China and the USA. Talking about platform, our team will do our best to do it legally.
August 16, 2018, 09:04:58 PM
Yes, i have some questions. Are there any analogues of this project and do you have competitors?
Actually, all banks are our competitors, but, you know, they are not very comfortable to use and also they can easily decline your offer even without cause. Also we have list of competitors in our white paper on page 9. https://yougive.io/assets/template/documents/White%20Paper.pdf
August 16, 2018, 08:46:07 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 06:02:01 PM
Yes, just check project's website, all links are listed there https://github.com/YouGive/YouGive-ICO-Contracts
Activity: 39
August 16, 2018, 05:56:31 PM
August 16, 2018, 05:23:42 PM
Why do you need token?
The functional of YGT token can be conditionally divided into two groups: economic and information-legal.
Economic functions of YGT token are granting of discounts to platform users when they make deals and pay commission fees by YGT tokens, use as the currency of the loan, use as a pledge for loans. Information-legal functions of YGT token are collection and recording of information about participants and operations on the platform in the main blockchain, permissions, provision of priority services.
Thanks for detailed answer, bro. I can hardly understand anything in their WP. I also wanna know about total supply and their target
The token will be called YGT.
Standard ERC223
Planned token sale collection: 28,600,000 YGT.
A finite number of tokens will be created in the amount of 44,000,000 YGT.
What is ERC223? Can i use my metamask for this token?
Latest standart of token for today, you can use your wallet for it
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 05:02:23 PM
Why do you need token?
The functional of YGT token can be conditionally divided into two groups: economic and information-legal.
Economic functions of YGT token are granting of discounts to platform users when they make deals and pay commission fees by YGT tokens, use as the currency of the loan, use as a pledge for loans. Information-legal functions of YGT token are collection and recording of information about participants and operations on the platform in the main blockchain, permissions, provision of priority services.
Thanks for detailed answer, bro. I can hardly understand anything in their WP. I also wanna know about total supply and their target
Standard ERC223
What is ERC223? Can i use my metamask for this token?
August 16, 2018, 04:50:25 PM
Why do you need token?
Standard ERC223
August 16, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
Why do you need token?
August 16, 2018, 04:26:36 PM
Why do you need token?
August 16, 2018, 04:16:49 PM
Why do you need token?
August 16, 2018, 01:56:14 PM
brothers, please let's me know, when this project running their ICO, and how many token will be sale in the ICO, their price?
I can not find these information in this announcement.
YouGive’s crowdfunding campaign is divided into three stages:

Private-Sale (July 23 — September 30, 2018), the cost of the token is set at $0.6;
TokenSale 1 (October 15–26, 2018), the token cost is $0.7;
TokenSale 2 (October 26 — November 9, 2018), the token cost is $0.75;
TokenSale 3 (November 10–23, 2018), the token cost is $0.8;
TokenSale 4 (November 24 — December 7, 2018), the token cost is $0.85;
TokenSale 5 (December 8–25, 2018), the token cost is $0.9.
They plan to sell 28.6 million YGT tokens. On the Private-Sale 2 million coins will be sold.
Activity: 49
August 16, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
Why do you need mobile version of the platform?
Today, the money should be always within easy reach, and the opportunity to obtain loans at any time directly via your smartphone should be given.
Tnx admin for patience and kindness, God bless you
August 16, 2018, 01:28:59 PM
Today, the money should be always within easy reach, and the opportunity to obtain loans at any time directly via your smartphone should be given.
Activity: 49
August 16, 2018, 01:16:54 PM
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 16, 2018, 01:11:33 PM
brothers, please let's me know, when this project running their ICO, and how many token will be sale in the ICO, their price?
I can not find these information in this announcement.
August 16, 2018, 12:54:56 PM
Sounds fantastic, guys, wish you further success and development
[/quot]
Thank you for your trust and support once againe
August 16, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
Also I’m interested, why do you have only 1 subscriber in your Twitter?? It’s ridiculous lol
We have started our project recently, be patient, we are working on it
Ok, will follow your project further, will see, what it will turn out to be
brand new
Activity: 0
August 16, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
Sounds fantastic, guys, wish you further success and development
Pages:
Jump to: