Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Mit-RA: Prevent Water Crisis & Get Profits ✅✅✅ - page 63. (Read 16011 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
When will Ai-Mit work on the blockchain?
Activity: 70
MadsonMann Sounds like a good idea. Does it make sense to take a token as you think?
You must decide at your own risk. I have a few friends who decided to buy this token. But one hundred percent prediction is not.
If not a secret, what are the predictions? What to expect?
Waiting for half a year. As a long-term project that will bring x1.5. But, these are just our forecasts, so don’t be 100 percent sure of them.
It was interesting to listen to you. But unfortunately there is no confidence in this project. Therefore, I will not risk it. Good luck.
Activity: 42
MadsonMann Sounds like a good idea. Does it make sense to take a token as you think?
You must decide at your own risk. I have a few friends who decided to buy this token. But one hundred percent prediction is not.
Waiting for half a year. As a long-term project that will bring x1.5. But, these are just our forecasts, so don’t be 100 percent sure of them.
Will it be beneficial to shareholders? Will there be profit for them?
This is part of the technical paper. Here everything is written about the profits for investors.
Shareholders’ Profit
Your investment is the beginning of our commitment. The Mit-Ra Industries sells 280 million
tokens. After the ICO, no coins will be issued. Investors, based on the official contract provided
at the purchasing stage, by purchasing every 10,000 tokens, own one share in the annual
breakdown of profits.
According to Mit-Ra’s strategy, 10% of annual profit will be shared between investors who have
invested in the ICO stage.
The rule was approved by the board of directors and communicated to the United Health
Group on October 2017.
At the end of each year, shareholders will be able to participate in company profit with proofing
their ownership for every 10,000 tokens.
Each 10,000 token is one share and total of 280 million tokens, are 28,000 shares.
Buy MTA now, keep it and earn your profit yearly
Will it be beneficial to shareholders? Will there be profit for them?
Does the project have telegrams? Did not find it in the main post.
I tried to find but did not find. Most likely not.
Which wallet is better for tokens to pick up?
It must support tokens. For example MEW
Which wallet is better for tokens to pick up?
Activity: 56
Well, the contract with the bank suits me. I think it already causes more confidence. Token on which platform is created?
On an existing and reliable platform.
ETH, ERC 20
Thanks. I will look everything carefully and make a conclusion. Smiley
Well, the contract with the bank suits me. I think it already causes more confidence. Token on which platform is created?
On an existing and reliable platform.
ETH, ERC 20
How do you think the project will be successful?
development has been going on for over a year. The amount collected is good. I think the project will be more than successful.
It sounds good, but this is not enough. Are there any other advantages that can convince me?
Sure!
Perpetual Profit
Pay annual profit
to primary investors
Safe assurance
Guaranteed in the NBD bank
& contract with ER Mine
Worthwhile goal
Solve the water crisis
in 7 populous countries
Ethereum Platform
Use smart contract written in the Solidity language
development has been going on for over a year. The amount collected is good. I think the project will be more than successful.
It sounds good, but this is not enough. Are there any other advantages that can convince me?
Do developers have any advantage? Maybe offices or openings?
• Mit-Ra currently has a 500 square meter office located in Dubai that equipped with the latest networking equipment.
• We have a great research and development unit that equipped with the latest communications technology in Cape Town’s Innovation Center
• Mit-Ra also has a 400M
2 technical lab in the University of Georgia College of Environment and Design (CED) with support from PhD students, Chemists, physicists and engineers in the region.
• Mit-Ra has access to and long-term usage capabilities with a large industrial complex with multiple facilities and acreage located in main United Health Group office in Minneapolis, MN, USA.
Pages:
Jump to: