Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Mit-RA: Prevent Water Crisis & Get Profits ✅✅✅ - page 64. (Read 16011 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do developers have any advantage? Maybe offices or openings?
The Mit-ra Industries plans to attract investments via the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) method, by issuing its own tokens (MTA) with a limited emission. Corresponding to a widely accepted standard, ERC20. After the ICO, no coins will be issued, so any inflation is ruled out. The token will use a smart contract written in the Solidity language.
Not to say that this is a strong defense in case of problems with the cost. But, better than nothing. Did the project have initial funding?
As far as I know, there was little money at the very start. But, the development went steadily and directionally.
Yes, I have already studied the project and, in principle, am very pleased. The idea is very good, the development is also moving. I hope everything will go on like this.
About the token. Many give her a forecast that he will pay off in six months. Therefore, I recommend to think carefully about where to invest. Smiley
The Mit-ra Industries plans to attract investments via the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) method, by issuing its own tokens (MTA) with a limited emission. Corresponding to a widely accepted standard, ERC20. After the ICO, no coins will be issued, so any inflation is ruled out. The token will use a smart contract written in the Solidity language.
Not to say that this is a strong defense in case of problems with the cost. But, better than nothing. Did the project have initial funding?
As far as I know, there was little money at the very start. But, the development went steadily and directionally.
Yes, I have already studied the project and, in principle, am very pleased. The idea is very good, the development is also moving. I hope everything will go on like this.
At the end of this year there will be a launch. Therefore, it remains to wait a little bit
How to deal with inflation? How does it threaten the project if it happens?
At the end of this year there will be a launch. Therefore, it remains to wait a little bit
How to deal with inflation? How does it threaten the project if it happens?
What hardap do they have? How much is left?
Left 1/4 of the planned amount.
ICO Hardcap $4.000.000
When will the development be fully completed?
ICO Hardcap $4.000.000
When will the development be fully completed?
ICO Hardcap $4.000.000
Activity: 84
Slowrighton
Thank you for help. Tell me please, where else can I talk with the team?
The best option is Facebook. They always answer questions.
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/mitra.industries
Slowrighton
Thank you for help. Tell me please, where else can I talk with the team?
Sales last a very long time. But, in fact, the fees are pretty good. Most likely, he will reach hardcap, right?
I do not doubt it. The development of the project has been going on for several years. The results are very good for development. Therefore, the project will certainly be successful.
How to buy tokens? Have a manual?
Purchase steps :
Login to the site
Read the Whitepaper
Complete your profile
Enter your wallet address (ERC20)
Choose payment type
Complete the process
MTA will be transferred to your account.
Sales last a very long time. But, in fact, the fees are pretty good. Most likely, he will reach hardcap, right?
I do not doubt it. The development of the project has been going on for several years. The results are very good for development. Therefore, the project will certainly be successful.
How to buy tokens? Have a manual?
How does Ai-Mit work? What is it?
Very interesting software purpose.
Ai-Mit is a unique and exclusive software developed by the Technical team at the University of Georgia to analyze and evaluate the quality of treated water at any of the Mitra sites.  Ai-Mit is used as the core controller running on a LINUX kernel.
Interesting. How long did the sales start? How long does it take?
Sales began on September 1, 2018. Now is the final stage. I think at least sales will last until September.
Ai-Mit is a unique and exclusive software developed by the Technical team at the University of Georgia to analyze and evaluate the quality of treated water at any of the Mitra sites.  Ai-Mit is used as the core controller running on a LINUX kernel.
Sales began on September 1, 2018. Now is the final stage. I think at least sales will last until September.
Pages:
Jump to: