Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Mit-RA: Prevent Water Crisis & Get Profits ✅✅✅ - page 66. (Read 16011 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Marescaz
Very interesting. Let me see more characteristics of the token please.
Token symbol: MTA
Total emissions: 350.000.000 MTA
Total amount to be sold: 80% of total tokens or 280.000.000 MTA
Which countries do you think lack water? You should have discussed this, once you decided to overcome this problem.
According to official statistics, the problem is observed in: South Africa, Mexico, Brazil, Egypt, India, Iran, The United Arab Emirates.
What products will be used in the development? Or something new?
1. CHLORINE RESISTANT                                        
POLYELECTROLYTE MULTILAYER                                  
MEMBRANES FOR DESALINATION

2. MANUFACTURING OF A
NANOFIBER FORWARD OSMOSIS
MEMBRANE WITH TUBULAR SHAPE

3. MODULAR WATER QUALITY APPARATUS
AND METHOD

4. AQUABOLL® AUTOMATIC SELF
CLEANING WATER FILTER
Which countries do you think lack water? You should have discussed this, once you decided to overcome this problem.
According to official statistics, the problem is observed in: South Africa, Mexico, Brazil, Egypt, India, Iran, The United Arab Emirates.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Do you support Iran? Can I invest in your project?
Activity: 8
This idea sounds great. I hope you succeed wholeheartedly. I'm sure we will see Mit-ra's brand next to big and creative brands over the next few years  Smiley
Activity: 268
Merit: 3
well all ICO  nowadays is just an idea not real project. many promising idea at first stage but its dead at the end.
Activity: 27
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Hell yeah!! You guys are doing a great job with a very noble idea: both preventing water crisis AND making money off it?? Now that sounds like something everyone should get behind!!! Great stuff by the team!!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Any link for community participation?
In terms of bounty and the rest of them.
It will go a very long way to promote your project.
Activity: 10
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Not sure what you want to do here. You want to create just database or facilities. And how exactly your income streams are coming from?
Activity: 42
good new project for this water. is there already an activity, for example, Mit-Ra's activities in preventing the world water crisis?
Not directly but it effect on that.
Activity: 42
How we can MTA tokens? I mean do you accept ETH?
Yes we accept ETH, BTC,LTC,BCH,ETC,XRP and DASH.
Activity: 185
good new project for this water. is there already an activity, for example, Mit-Ra's activities in preventing the world water crisis?
Activity: 164
Maybe if Mit-ra can use the sea water and polluted water to make the fresh water, they can literally do anything and anywhere!
Activity: 51
Nice! It's a good project of water treatment.
Activity: 146
How is it possible to find and purify water in drought places?
Activity: 336
This project aims to be the perfect solution to improve and manage water quality for life. This project prevents wherever water shortages can be overcome.
Activity: 109
The $2000 gift competition is still on?
Activity: 27
blockchains cnt give you water. dnt understand
Pages:
Jump to: