Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Mit-RA: Prevent Water Crisis & Get Profits ✅✅✅ - page 74. (Read 16011 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Where will be the first water stations? You have the place set by now?
Activity: 178
This project for transforming non-potable water into potable water, Mit-ra has some prototype hardware to carry out this transformation? Or is it just software for analyzing water data?
As I understand, it has both software and hardware
Activity: 57
What currency you accept?
Activity: 111
What are the main difficulties you'll have to cope with to enter the global market?
Activity: 157
For some reason you're the first project for water supply. Got to join and get my $$$
Activity: 146
This push in our healthcare is absolutely necessary.Such an idea can really improve the quality of the water used,and accordingly that it is not important enough that the project can bring a good profit,so I think it is worth participating in the implementation of this useful idea.

Totally worth it, mate. When it comes to food, water, medicine - people will always need it. It's no luxury to drink clean water every day, and investors are interested in this.
Activity: 46
Having a better option will stimulate other businesses to join the market soon. Competition is good for users.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
People who drink the dangerous water usually cant afford buying the fresh one, even if it's cheaper than before Sad
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Wouldn't it destroy the water balance in the cities?
Of course not.

What will you do with the impurities after filtering the water?
Activity: 169
I suppose, the higher the price difference is, the more users will switch to Mit-Ra water! But how about the poorest countries?
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
very interesting, this project has strong ambitions and is supported by a good concept. if more investors invest in this ICO then I'm sure hard cap will be easily achieved. continue to provide the latest development of this ICO!

How much is the hardcap?
Activity: 41
If women still will have to walk for hours every day to get water from a station, the live doesn't change much…
Activity: 68
This is a great project! Water is the real crisis of mankind. Where will you build the first factory?
Activity: 47
What's the reason for having so hight proces for water?
Activity: 142
Where are you based? Do you have a water problem there?
Our central office is in Dubai and our R&D office is in Capetown that both of them are facing water crisis.
You will start with these cities?
Activity: 111
The water supply has to be centralized. Otherwise it's inefficient.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
How the water stations will function? It will be like a shop with filtered water?
Activity: 175
Your WP is legit! You really know what to do and have a strong concept vision. Most important, the investors will have their bonus soon. Since the water prices in the problem areas will be effective, the demand will be high and stable.
How much the investors will get?
Activity: 42
This project for transforming non-potable water into potable water, Mit-ra has some prototype hardware to carry out this transformation? Or is it just software for analyzing water data?
Of course it's the mix of patents (hardware) and Ai-Mit data center (software)
The patents are all registered and ready to work with?
Of course, and we have a pilot version of them.
Pages:
Jump to: