Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Mit-RA: Prevent Water Crisis & Get Profits ✅✅✅ - page 69. (Read 16011 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
What if you don't reach the softcap? Will you refund the investors money?
Activity: 28
How this ICO can solve water crisis worldwide.
Activity: 37
Gosh, the water prices are so high in those countries!
Activity: 210
Interesting concept! We see a lot potential in your project. We will keep you on our radar and consider listing you for FREE on Tokens Marketplace this August! Good luck, team!
https://tokensmarketplace.com/newsletter/
Activity: 157
How are you going to supply drinking water? It will be bottled or in pipes?
Activity: 147
What's the main advantage of Mit-Ra filters comparing to other options on the market?
Activity: 13
Converting non-drinking water into fresh water will make life better for many people.
Activity: 142
If citizens will have access to affordable and clean drinking water, it will be a game changer for the country in general!
Activity: 111
Can you show any prototypes?
Activity: 30
Mit-ra will have officies in the cities with its water stations?
Activity: 37
If the project actually increases capital by 50 times, it will definitely attract investors

I like that it combines blockchain and the real sector. Investors are tired with entirely blockchain projects, they aren't as successful as promised anymore.
The real sector, on the other hand, is very promising. Especially the water purification - that's a bomb!
Activity: 47
Activity: 44
wow a completely new project, the idea is very new. I never heard of a water project. If this is successful, it will be a breakthrough, good luck.
Activity: 54
I wonder wher will you find water in desert countries, like UAE?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
Mit-Ra the unique project capable to make a revolution with water problems! Where there is your head office, and also department of researches?
Activity: 175
Why you need blockchain to track the water quality?
Activity: 173
very interesting, this project has strong ambitions and is supported by a good concept. if more investors invest in this ICO then I'm sure hard cap will be easily achieved. continue to provide the latest development of this ICO!

How much is the hardcap?

It's $4M
And the $1M softcap is pretty achievable, especially since they already raised more than half of it.

Yep, and it's just for the pre-sale. Mit-Ra aims high!
Activity: 115
Good luck to you!  When the first station will be launched?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Using Blockchain technology to process and analyze the type of water, to analyze the percentage of added substances and minerals is something new! I am attracted by the conditions under which it is said that 10% of the annual profit will be distributed among investors who invested in the ICO stage.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Are you going to start an airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: