Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Mit-RA: Prevent Water Crisis & Get Profits ✅✅✅ - page 71. (Read 16011 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Where will you build the first water station?
I hope most African countries will be considered too, we have a lot of water crisis here and this type of project will certainly help most countries in continent to solve this issue. This is truly a nice project that will help a lot of people around the world.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
very interesting, this project has strong ambitions and is supported by a good concept. if more investors invest in this ICO then I'm sure hard cap will be easily achieved. continue to provide the latest development of this ICO!

How much is the hardcap?
It's 24,000,000 USD

That's huge. In case you reach the hardcap, how many water stations you are going to build?
Activity: 47
What are the main difficulties you'll have to cope with to enter the global market?

That must be the legislation differencies
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
I think this is one of the projects that I really think should be fully supported by all. Preventing Water crisis in the world should be everyone's top priority,  even our ocean waters are been highly polluted. I strongly believe we need projects like Mit-RA to help combat this water crisis. Kudos to the team I most say.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Your GitHub will be updated?
Activity: 156
The Ai-Mit is fully developed?
Activity: 113
People who drink the dangerous water usually cant afford buying the fresh one, even if it's cheaper than before Sad

If people can purchase the water, they will be able to spend more time on other jobs. And it's a win-win.
Activity: 42
The name of the project is very beautiful, I really like it. But I do not understand how much project has softcap and hardcap? The website contains different information...

https://i.imgur.com/F1eRvTI.jpg

The first screenshot is for presale and the second one is totally.
Activity: 44
The purification technology has been developed by your team?
The name of the project is very beautiful, I really like it. But I do not understand how much project has softcap and hardcap? The website contains different information...

https://i.imgur.com/F1eRvTI.jpg

In which cities you'll make the first water stations?
It might be in Dubai or Capetown.
In Cape Town there are huge problems with water supplies, I hope your project can help this city. Cool
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 173
I suppose, the higher the price difference is, the more users will switch to Mit-Ra water! But how about the poorest countries?

Being poor, doesn't mean they don't want the clean water supply.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
are you plannig to held an ICO? where is the information regarding eligiblilty , whitlist registration and minimum contribution  ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
● Me\/u ●

In Cape Town there are huge problems with water supplies, I hope your project can help this city. Cool
Activity: 120
The Aqua Troll is patented?
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
very interesting, this project has strong ambitions and is supported by a good concept. if more investors invest in this ICO then I'm sure hard cap will be easily achieved. continue to provide the latest development of this ICO!

How much is the hardcap?

It's $4M
And the $1M softcap is pretty achievable, especially since they already raised more than half of it.
Activity: 52
Great team,great idea,and hopefully execution will be the same!
This company growth perfect !
The future for blockchain technology
Activity: 41
What motivates you to compose a project? Do you think this project will succeed? What do you believe in that?
Of course it will be succeed, we want to help humanity in addition to great profit. Great idea and source code. Tell me one reason for failure? Smiley
Activity: 88
What motivates you to compose a project? Do you think this project will succeed? What do you believe in that?
Pages:
Jump to: