Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
The idea is good, but to have a successful ICO, your team need to build a strong community first.
There are some points to consult:
- Run a bounty campaign before ICO 3-4 months.
- Free airdrop to build telegram, twitter,... community.
- Launch your product on testnet.
Activity: 19
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Interesting project, good luck Wink
Activity: 40
Certainly the recent ICO has become obscure. Disitize seems to be a familiar project, so I expect it!
Activity: 13
Great project!

my telegram: @Lakeside777
my referral code: jrrq92

Thank you
Activity: 53
Hi all !

Good team and project Smiley
Activity: 40
Awesome team also good partner dev, succes for the project..
Activity: 74
I see this project very promising and a must be supported by a huge community. ill support this project.
Activity: 27
"Digitize’s aim is to promote mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency. Our target in achieving this goal will be realized through enabling the conversion of loose change into crypto-currency at the retail point-of-sale which will then be held on an easy to use mobile digital wallet."

good aim - crypto currencies still hard to use by ordinary people...
Activity: 13
This is it. A decentralized platform for service market place. This will give a wide variety of services using blockchain technology. Very promising project indeed.
Activity: 27
Awesome Project & nice Concept.
hope this project will be success. Good luck!
Activity: 21
Activity: 9
After reading the whole idea of the Digitize as a blockchain-based ecosystem and cryptocurrency that allows consumers to convert loose change into virtual currencies at the point of transaction!!! I must say this is a unique usecase, and this will go a long way.

Nice idea, once the developers keeps improving, this will be a very long term project.
Activity: 46
I'm glad to be part of Digitize project
Activity: 77
good project
keep going and
make it future....
Activity: 36
 This project have potential behind this project, this is the kind of stuff we should see more often in the cryptoworld, I hope they'll get the success they deserve..
Activity: 110
Digitize Coin will revolutionize the blockchain technology, it makes operations with crypto currency more convenient and reliable.
Good price and strong team. I am sure Digitize Coin will get success.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
very great and promising project and reliable & responsible for the task. good job dev/team, wish you all the best and wishing your project will have a big success in the near future , because i believe in this project that have its success someday. good luck.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
Very high quality and reliable project...
Team is working efficiently.
Responsible for the task... There is a great prospect in the draft...
I hope the project will grow more and more...
Activity: 148
There's a usecase behind this project, this is the kind of stuff we should see more often in the cryptoworld, I hope they'll get the success they deserve ! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: