Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Interesting idea and concept,
"Digitize will solve the problems of loose change by letting you convert it at the point of transaction straight into your own digital wallet and allow you to trade it for Ether or use it for future payments".
that nice solution,,,
i hope this project will be success and make cryptocurrency better.Good Luck
Activity: 364
Merit: 5
Most cryptocurrencies today are tech heavy and hard to understand for the average consumer . digitize coin will minimize this problem.
Activity: 165
Interesting idea and concept,
"Digitize will solve the problems of loose change by letting you convert it at the point of transaction straight into your own digital wallet and allow you to trade it for Ether or use it for future payments".
that nice solution,,,
i hope this project will be success and make cryptocurrency better.  
Wink Wink Wink
Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 189
The marketing concept of digitize coin is nice and has a very cool idea
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Great project to look forward to,I hope it will succeed.I'll definitely spend time reading and waiting to this, Keep up guys!
copper member
Activity: 283
Merit: 2
The idea is good, what makes it easier and simpler for people, it will always be in demand. The right direction, this market is still empty and who will enter it first and will be on the pedestal! I'm waiting for the project of good X! The team is strong with the project!  Cheesy
Activity: 50
What a wonderful team And productive Road map good Plan to make easy the Cryptocurrency we hope this project will be success and more supporter to come
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
Awesome ..... im read this project , i believe this project will be success and its is a big project ... its a best change to join us and make a best future with DigitiZe ... Success for Digitize Team
Activity: 79
I am firm believer of this concept, with a working prototype and good team. The project will definitely help in mass adoption to propel the cryptocurrency market to greater heights. Less spare changes means lighter wallet but heavier investments in crypto. Win win scenario for me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
The roadmaps are same as others but I’m more interested with the concept itself. I hope your Mission will be fulfilling. Nowadays this kind of concept is more needed, make everything so easy. I have seen so many new ICO projects, which only I’m interested the most is your whitepapers and Mission.  Looking forward with your Team to make your project to be real and to be successful. Goodluck guys to this journey
Activity: 136
Projeto muito bom, continuem com o trabalho pois acredito muito e estou disposto a usar e fazer parte assim que possivel.
Activity: 70
This is the moderm way to shop. Cool project! Embracing the flow of technology! I'll be looking forward on this  Wink
Activity: 67
Activity: 392
I am firm believer of this concept, with a working prototype and good team. The project will definitely help in mass adoption to propel the cryptocurrency market to greater heights. Less spare changes means lighter wallet but heavier investments in crypto. Win win scenario for me.
Activity: 370
Merit: 10
This is nice,  digitize allows us to convert our loose change into digitize tokens which can be used as a payment system,  or to contribute loyalty reward programs.  This is really awesome.  Great job. Not mentioning it has a low supply of 20,000,000. This is gonna be a valuable project. 
Activity: 148
What a wonderful team And productive Road map good Plan to make easy the Cryptocurrency we hope this project will be success and more supporter to come
Activity: 70
nice project,  Keep it up the good work digitize team ! I LOVE THIS PROJECT! this coin will moon soon! lovely
Activity: 126
Its a wonderful ico.
Thanks for the airdrop
Activity: 80
Ini adalah proyek hebat lainnya   Cheesy, maksud saya, Anda dapat membuat konversi yang berubah menjadi mata uang virtual.
Perubahan longgar adalah masalah yang kami benci dan proyek ini dapat memecahkan masalah ini, saya pikir cryptocurrency adalah masa depan yang baik tetapi kami tahu masih banyak masalah yang harus dipecahkan.
Saya akan menyukai proyek ini, satu langkah menuju masa depan yang ideal. Ini adalah pertanda baik bahwa proyek yang menjanjikan baik memasuki dunia Crypto untuk melakukan sesuatu yang baru, unik dan berguna. #Digitize
Diposting pada: Hari ini pukul 01:59:17 Diposting oleh: blackssmith
Activity: 14
It's a good sign that a good promising project enters the world of Crypto to do something new, unique and useful. #Digitize
Pages:
Jump to: