Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 14. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Digitize aims at solving real life problem as such has good use cases which would make mass adoption easier and thereby improve the value of the token over time. This project would be massive and revolutionary.
Activity: 13
Merit: 2
Activity: 25
Digitize has good potential. I would advise you to invest in good marketing, as you need a broad community for a service like this to be able to lift it from the ground. Look for some strategic partnerships in crypto world. I'll be monitoring progress on this ICO.
Activity: 26
Activity: 9
Amazing Project. What I like about this project is the loyalty/REWARD program. Is like Cash Back on cryptocurrency market
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Really interesting Idea an all project! Can you say, do you have a private sale?
Activity: 29
This project has a very promising and popular idea. I believe that it has a bright future!
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
Digitize coin has a unique and platform.. This is the next best cryptocurrency in the future..
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
Digitizecoin - Convert loose change into cryptocurrency.

Pre sale is now live.

pre-sale is now live, it means that we have to support this project in order that many investors who join and buy the tokens. I hope this project gets a great success. good luck
Activity: 75
Пpoeкт нaбиpaeт пoпyляpнocть, вoзмoжнo бyдeт тoлк
Activity: 4
Great idea that will spurn wider adoption among non-crypto users. Very excited to support and be a part of this project!
Activity: 70
Good project. I like the team and the road map. Participate in the bounty. Successes'.
Activity: 40
Great and interesting project. i hope this project goes to the moon
Best of luck to the team.

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
This was also a great project that's why I believe this one will gonna be the successful one in the near future good luck to dev and the team.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Digitizecoin - Convert loose change into cryptocurrency.

Pre sale is now live.
Activity: 47
Awesome concept. I like this concept
If you guys can pull this off it will moon. Goodluck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Only teamwork allows us to achieve high and ambitious goals. Modern technologies allow us to achieve high results. Let us work together to make the world more modern and smarter!
Activity: 15
Great Team with best devs . let's be the no.1 ICO . and get the success , all the best team !
Activity: 11
Great project with great vision. Hope to invest here
Pages:
Jump to: