Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 32. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello. Does this project have competitors? If so, how is this project different from them?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
How is this different to Dust app?

What do you mean? I can not find this app.
Activity: 162
How is this different to Dust app?
Activity: 56
On which exchanges does the coin plan to be listed?  Are you already negotiating with a specific exchange?
Activity: 9
I have been following them for a while and have also signed up to the whitelist. Looking forward to the pre-sale. Very talented team. Very few ICOs out there with a working prototype solution, Digitize is one of them! Team of do-ers and not just marketers.
I recall them saying on the geoup chat that they have a few local shops/cafe interested.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Does anyone know with whom the companies have an agreement on cooperation? If there are no partners, then the realization of this idea will be very difficult.
Activity: 28
I need this!
You can find more information on our website.
We have less than 20 Day to go till the start of the Presale!
copper member
Activity: 28
Activity: 196
Great idea. It is necessary to attract people from all over the world to use cryptocurrencies. With the help of the Digitize they will be able to quickly learn about all the advantages of cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
When does the bounty of the program end?

Till the end of token sale
legendary
Digitize Coin Converts Users Loose Change Into Cryptocurrencies for Everyday Transactions, Presale Starts April 6th, 2018 - Press Release - Digital Journal digitaljournal.com/pr/3691884
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
When does the bounty of the program end?
Activity: 168
DIgitize - this is the future that has come, a very promising project. I was amaze by the statistics on the website that Australian adults lose on average $60 a year in loose change, equating to $466 million annually.  Shocked
Activity: 126
i think you need to go in first page in click the website of this project there you can find some information about this project,this is would  i do for now to looks and search about something is interesting to see,good luck guys
Activity: 266
Can you tell me more about this?
Activity: 126
i like this project , sounds  good and hope it will be very useful everyone will be happy with this good plan good luck and god bless this project
legendary
legendary
Hi everyone. I've just found SWOT-analysis for this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think? http://swot.digrate.com/report/495abb97-6fc6-4104-afe7-bf9d0b8cad40

Nice to see that Digitizecoin ICO got such a good rating in the SWOT analysis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
is there a bounty. >?
You can find Digitize bounty campaign (social media, signature, content creation and other bounty programs) using this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-digitizecoin-converting-your-loose-change-into-cryptocurrency-2926745
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Pages:
Jump to: