Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 26. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Digitize is a blockchain-based ecosystem and cryptocurrency that allows consumers to convert loose change into virtual currencies at the point of transaction. I went through the whitepaper and like to join ICO.
Activity: 70
Encrypted money fans
Quite an interesting project,I like the concept of making crypto easy for everyone.
I’m sure Digitize is one of the best crypto project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
he concept on this site is a very fancy, very promising information. Thanks to the team working on this powerful project
Activity: 508
Merit: 0
Impressive project. I hope the Digitizing project success very soon. The team of the Digitizing is doing well. Good Luck team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Digitize coin brings a practical solution to a day to day life problem that many people face. This is also a great example that how can we use the blockchain technology to solve our daily problems. This project will help many people in a positive way.
Activity: 294
Check  out - Digitize Coin ICO ratings by expert ICO rating website:

ICO bench - 4.0/5
Track ICO - 4.8/5
ICO Creed - 4.8/5
Found ICO - 8.3/10
ICO Marks - 8.7/10

This is actually very impressive.

For those who still new to the concept simply Digitize is a blockchain-based ecosystem and cryptocurrency that allows consumers to convert loose change into virtual currencies at the point of transaction.

you can learn a lot from the Official website and joining telegram group too.
Activity: 105
to be honest i totally support the idea behind loose money in the pockets, strange that we still dont have competent projects to solve this problem. Will definitely try it out and hope that developers will accomplish tasks in their own roadmap!  
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Digitize coin brings a practical solution to a day to day life problem that many people face. This is also a great example that how can we use the blockchain technology to solve our daily problems. This project will help many people in a positive way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I like the concept of making crypto easy for everyone. It seems that this is not only about investing spare change but more than that where you can also use digitize tokens for payment and loyalty rewards.  
How do you see yourself competing against other similar project such as SKRAPS?
Activity: 69
One of the most promising and successful projects to date
Activity: 154
I've just been whitelisted for your ico
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
You believe that by solving real world problems, you can engage the public and introduce them to cryptocurrencies. This is very right, when public sees real profit, they will come as avalanche to take part.
Activity: 154
 project DIGITIZE very good and good luck always
Activity: 378
I went through https://digitizecoin.com/ and it has more details to impress me. Actually I'm a person who face this loose change problem in my day to day life. It's really annoying to carry coins in my pocket. Finally this group of people have figure out a way to manage our loose change. I think they are going to address a problem which most of the people in the society suffer.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Can the loose change also be converted to other well knowm cryptocurrencies like btc or eth ? Or they'd just be converted to fiat currencies? The project looks amazing though. I hope devs work hard towards its success.
Activity: 117
interesting project
I like your gmages on  :Dtwitter
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
Followed this project on Twitter and Facebook, the platform looks promising. Well, I love change and the future is digital as we see lots of coins, virtual currency and crypto are being develop every now and then I found this Digitize Coin project being one of the leader of the future of crypto world.

Let there be no more hard wallet in the pocket and make digitize on it! I hope for the success of this project, 100% support and will help spread this great news worldwide thru social media campaigns.
Activity: 89
This project is just too awesome, will definitely give this coin uppermost hand in the crypto market. I must say commend sincerity that should be taken seriously as i see a great future in it. Am in full support of this project.
Activity: 78
Eliminating the burden of carrying coin about using the Blockchain technology is a welcome idea. I wish the team success
Activity: 35
first i hot know about this project deom bountyhive web site. then i studied its website. it looks like very good project. i partivipated for airdrop and bounty campaigns and also hope to buy some coins from ico. because i really like the concept of this project. it has good team also. so i hope this project will have bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: