Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 27. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 4
Project seems interesting. I can see new concept and new idea.Pleased with the work of the company , one of the most exciting and interesting projects to date
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Great concept
Such a  very nice project in early 2018.Good team
Activity: 78
Im excited to your project. It will be greatfull to get part of it.
Activity: 83
i'd love this project, one step to ideal future
Activity: 128
seems like a very good project.. if really implement this will be very helpfull
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
what is symbol for Digitize Coin? DGTZ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Very interesting project. I hope you guys can really solving the world problem of carrying coins...
anyway, I already join the whitelist...  Smiley
Activity: 36
Activity: 25
Digitize coin market already grab a biggest ico & more lovers people this is biggest future of Master currency
Activity: 84
Its always a good idea to digitalized money saving us the hassle of carrying money around. This is a welcome idea well done dev
Activity: 19
Digitize is a great company who helps people about crypto currencies.
Activity: 336
I think there is no doubt that we are witnessing a unique project! I would like to express my gratitude to the team for the opportunity! highly recommend to join!
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Such a very promising project in early 2018, keep up the good work!

Regards
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
supporting this kind of great project and following all new updates from the good team. hoping for a great success in a near future.
Activity: 89
I learn more about the project and his idea by reading white paper. I'll invest and my friend also
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 166
Saving change digitally is a great idea but it would seem to depend on adoption by merchants. They would have to have the tech in stores so that we can "tap" our phones and they would also need to have a system in place of converting cash to crypto so that no one loses money.
Activity: 239
Merit: 1
its like nice project, support you good luck
Activity: 195
Awesome project guys! I really like the fact that you don't have to carryliose change on you...you could digitize it! Great innovation! Success is written all over this project!
Activity: 48
it is a great project, carrying coins in wallet is not good your rught with that , and u found a solution,. i already joined your bounty campaign ,. god bless to your project.
Pages:
Jump to: