Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] CoinFi - The Bloomberg Terminal For Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 4262 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I have sold all my nonperforming coins but I treat this one as an exception, I bought this in its high at 35 cents they are over 60% below of their ICO price but no regret I know this coin has a good potential in the market and will soon recover my loss, I ask holders to do the same for Coinfi
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The CoinFi platform will help users with a set of tools to select a strong investment, and will also enable users to consolidate the reputation of their analysis on their platform
I really like the idea of the project. But the idea is one thing and the realisation is quite another. The team is great, my concern is that crypto is a new different market. We will see.
...btw price is good to load up more
You absolutely correctly speak. It is not enough to have only a lame idea for the project to successfully continue its development. But I think that the team of this project has everything under control Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
According their roadmap they must have full platform in this quarter already?

Accept staked tokens for advanced functionality

This means, that they must launch full platform max in June and users will be spent tokens for their platform? As I remember 2500 tokens nedeed for advanced functions?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
The CoinFi platform will help users with a set of tools to select a strong investment, and will also enable users to consolidate the reputation of their analysis on their platform
I really like the idea of the project. But the idea is one thing and the realisation is quite another. The team is great, my concern is that crypto is a new different market. We will see.
...btw price is good to load up more
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
hi guys, where's your head office?

Their office in Hong Kong as far as I know.

Here is their progress so far:

https://blog.coinfi.com/heres-what-weve-been-up-to-since-the-beta-release/

Price started grow a little after so deep fallen and bear market. hope to see Cofi at 1 usd very soon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
hi guys, where's your head office?
legendary
No beta, price drops, delays, lack of comunication - not good for this project.

What you mean? The beta is live now and was released in time (on 6th April). Just check before posting. You can try their beta on site
https://www.coinfi.com/#platform

Some of the features are coming soon although I love their ico's page I recommend that they do a full analysis of the ico that they are listing, they might list scam ico that do not deserves to get listed, we know that ico's are very tricky and investors only need a good ico to invest.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
Something strange happening with this token. They announced public demo and price even fallen more. May be dump before growing?  Huh

I'm also surprised at what's happening with Coinfi I invested in their ico price at 30 cents but now the price is very down and it's not recovering at all even if they are going to launch their platform, they have to do massive advertising so people will be aware of their platform.

They have a lot of conferences and interview. The lasts was with founder of Wanchain and KyberNetwork. I think when they will launch platform we can see price in 1$ easely. And they must hit to Binance  Roll Eyes

I'm receiving updates from their newsletter but not enough to generate more supporters banners and active conferences is a way to go but I'm glad that they update more often, hope to see this coin at $1 or more level.
Something strange happening with this token. They announced public demo and price even fallen more. May be dump before growing?  Huh

I'm also surprised at what's happening with Coinfi I invested in their ico price at 30 cents but now the price is very down and it's not recovering at all even if they are going to launch their platform, they have to do massive advertising so people will be aware of their platform.

They have a lot of conferences and interview. The lasts was with founder of Wanchain and KyberNetwork. I think when they will launch platform we can see price in 1$ easely. And they must hit to Binance  Roll Eyes

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Coinfi will be successful, the markets are still maturing and as that happens platform like coinfi will become more prominent in the space. Watch and see. More and more people are looking for better ways to find information of cryptocurrency. This platform will really bring valuable information to the masses. Patience is key.
legendary

What you mean? The beta is live now and was released in time (on 6th April). Just check before posting. You can try their beta on site
https://www.coinfi.com/#platform
Activity: 6
This project is solid, but has a way to go, the cryptocurrency space being new will need blockchain like Coinfi, people investing need reliable sources to get news and data analysis from on the cryptocurrency markets, Coinfi is going to really set the stage for people who are serious about entering the space. These type of software are nonly made available normally to only institutional investors or people with alot of money. Coinfi has reduced this entry point allowing almost anyone to participate in this news data driven eco-system.
Activity: 146
what a piss poor effort that is....you got to be joking this is not as good as coinmarketcap foe information total waist of everybody's time.
Hi,
   Does anyone know when the coinfi platform will officially launch, I heard it was sometime this year but can't seem to find a rough timining when it will be released or a beta at least?

They must release Public Beta today. But still no announce in twitter. We are waiting  Roll Eyes Hope price will increase in few times at last after beta launch.
Hi,
   Does anyone know when the coinfi platform will officially launch, I heard it was sometime this year but can't seem to find a rough timining when it will be released or a beta at least?
Pages:
Jump to: