Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] CoinFi - The Bloomberg Terminal For Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The countdown calendar clock you guys posted says the release will happen in 4 hours from now, but all the dates you've given are for January 29th 22:00 UTC. Those do not add up, regardless of what time zone you are in. Did you guys put in the wrong time for the count down clock?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Total supply 300 mln tokens, how much tokens in circulating now? I know, that they distributed some part of tokens for free?
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
CoinFi (COFI) list new Exchange Gate

https://twitter.com/gate_io/status/958255832897998848

https://gate.io/trade/COFI_ETH

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Total supply is 300m. What is the max supply?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
CoinFI (COFI) is now listed on CoinCodex! Up 200% since ICO with volume over $16M. You can add it to your watchlist and follow the price in real-time!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I got my free 500 COFI tokens and have now transferred them over to Kucoin, I was tempted to sell them at 50 cents each but price quickly dropped. The price is now 30 cents, I will be as well to hold them for a while, who knows where it will go.

So many people missed that opportunity who transferred this token after trading get started. Kucoin is hosting a great event for this token I sold at nice level and picked this again at current price I think it will be nice to increase my trade volume.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I got my free 500 COFI tokens and have now transferred them over to Kucoin, I was tempted to sell them at 50 cents each but price quickly dropped. The price is now 30 cents, I will be as well to hold them for a while, who knows where it will go.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
we can see $0.5  Smiley
Activity: 52
What was the ICO price
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
It will be traded on Kucoin in 10 minutes.
I am curious what the price will be.
Can anyone remember me, what price was on pre-sale? I missed pre-sale and they canceled ICO, and I could not participiate (
Activity: 58
Came across this project, looks very strong. Those who had participated in the ICO are lucky.
Activity: 45
The Scam force is strong with this one.
why do you think that is?
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
The Scam force is strong with this one.
Activity: 316
Merit: 11

KuCoin traders will have access to COFI/BTC and COFI/ ETH trading pairs upon listing.

Users can start depositing and withdrawals COFI January 29th , 2018 at 18:00 (UTC +8), and trading COFI on KuCoin January 29th , 2018 at 22:00 (UTC +8).
Activity: 32
came accoss this on twiiter did m,y research and found this amazing ...hope its not late to get whitelisted
If you have successfully passed KYC, you will receive 500 COFI to the ETH address given in your dashboard?

Yes, but this is only 60-70 usd. i registered in KYC and received same email  Undecided
Its looks like good project and I wanted take part here
Activity: 70
Has the bounty of this project already ended? I'm interested in participating...
Pages:
Jump to: