Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] CoinFi - The Bloomberg Terminal For Cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
So we have to buy additional 2000 COFI to access the basic tier

never buy . coinfi Not serious
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
What is so special in this?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
If you have successfully passed KYC, you will receive 500 COFI to the ETH address given in your dashboard?

yes

I'd rather they keep their original plan to hold an ICO.
500 COFI is not enough Embarrassed
Activity: 76
If you have successfully passed KYC, you will receive 500 COFI to the ETH address given in your dashboard?

yes
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
i got this email from coinfi site ;

Hello everyone!

First of all, we want to thank all of you for being part of the CoinFi community. It’s been incredible to watch this community grow from just the 3 of us cofounders and a few of our crypto nerd friends, to a team of 12 and over 20,000+ Telegram users in just 5 months.

Today we’re announcing that CoinFi will be cancelling our public sale (both presale/crowdsale). Instead, we will be airdropping 9,375,000 COFI tokens to our whitelist. If you signed up and submitted your KYC documents (and aren’t from a restricted country), you will receive 500 COFI tokens on Jan 31, 2018.

Why are we airdropping COFI tokens instead of holding a public sale?

We’ve mentioned in the past that there was a private sale round with early adopters and partners who bring a strategic benefit to growing the CoinFi platform. Having a group of early backers was a core part of our strategy to quickly launch and scale the CoinFi platform.

Although these private partners were allocated only a portion of the token sale, due to the extreme run up in ETH recently, this strategic private sale has now filled our entire hard cap.

After the recent ETH run up, there was simply no way to run an equitable public sale without drastically increasing our hard cap, which was never an option. Our goal has always been to only collect as much as we need to scale up our platform.

At the same time, an airdrop allows us to show you our gratitude, and having 18,000+ token holders bodes well for the future of the platform, as CoinFi’s crowdsourced model depends on having a large community of engaged users and quality contributors.

So how do you claim your 500 COFI tokens?

If you’re receiving this email, you're getting tokens! We’ll be airdropping 500 COFI tokens to the Ethereum address in your dashboard on Jan 31, 2018. These tokens will be fully unlocked.

It’s that simple!

You can login to your dashboard to confirm that you’re eligible for the airdrop or to modify your Ethereum address.

Expect big things from CoinFi in 2018!

Cancelling the public sale and replacing it with an airdrop also means we can accelerate our development timeline and roadmap. Instead of focusing our team’s energy on running a public sale for the next month and a half, we can focus on building and delivering on our core mission of bringing Wall Street caliber trading intelligence to the blockchain.

As we move forward into 2018, we’re extremely excited to share what we’ve been working on and show the world exactly how CoinFi’s crypto financial intelligence will help you make more intelligent trades.

We want to continue to reward you, our loyal community member, by working our asses off to deliver the best product we can.

Cheers,

The CoinFi Team.

P.S. In case you’re wondering about staking access to the platform, everyone who whitelisted will only have to stake 2500 COFI to access the basic tier of the platform, instead of 10,000 COFI.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Early Bitcoin investor.
Yes, an interesting project. And the bounty is over?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have approved whitelist account for CoinFi. Write me now. Only 2 accounts
Accounts with passed KYC. You can change ETH address.
My telegram @robinvgood (https://t.me/robinvgood)
Activity: 31
What is the minimum investment for presale?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
This is ERC20 or Neo token? Countribution in ETH or NEO? What hardcap? What about KYC? Its not requied for countribution in pre-sale?
Activity: 17
How can I get whitelisted ? What are the requirements for this ?
you can register at here and kyc
https://sale.coinfi.com
i'm join too
Activity: 182
I think you need a bounty thread to promote your ICO project, and I wish this great project a success. Grin
Activity: 96
How can I get whitelisted ? What are the requirements for this ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Hi there and good luck with this project.
I'm in the whitelist and happy to be part of your investors Smiley
I am signing for the whitelist as well.
CoinFi is one of the best ICOs in January.
I am a little concerned that not everyone will be able to participate.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
Hi there and good luck with this project.
I'm in the whitelist and happy to be part of your investors Smiley
Activity: 194
Indeed this is a great project... When I first saw it, I had no doubt it will breakeven and exceed expectations.
Activity: 208
Hi guys, any important update that I shall know?
Activity: 225
Hi everyone,., very happy for support this project.
Activity: 238
Joined your twitter. Interesting project. Watching!
Activity: 140
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Pages:
Jump to: