Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥 - page 33. (Read 4792 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Pretty cool project, going to look into it more.

Love gaming and cryptocurrency so its the perfect combo.

Thank for your opinion!
Activity: 17
GGpro will attract new gamers, make the the whole process easier for everybody gamers and developers. More than that it’s going to save money due to better marketing program.
GGpro will attract new gamers, make the the whole process easier for everybody gamers and developers. More than that it’s going to save money due to better marketing program.

Yes, we attract new gamers for new games from developers instantly through the services GGPro.MyGame and GGPro.Promote of our platform!
I am really looking forward to this project, they have a good a team and Advisor + a great concept!
this will revolutionize the streaming and gaming scene! gamers and blockchainers unite! 
I will definitely follow this project and maybe participate in the ico. The Earn systems seems pretty nice as well...

Thank you!

We will glad to see you in our project!
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
I am really looking forward to this project, they have a good a team and Advisor + a great concept!
this will revolutionize the streaming and gaming scene! gamers and blockchainers unite! 
I will definitely follow this project and maybe participate in the ico. The Earn systems seems pretty nice as well...
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
GGPro is an interesting game because it can eliminate the possibility of cheating done at the time of the game and this game will be much interested by online game lovers.

I think for this type of game that is a game that has been long awaited by pro gamers, one of the superior features that can be anticipated is the possibility of a player cheating is one of the new breakthroughs to maintain the authenticity of the game itself because of the pure expertise of the users without anyone cheating.
You are right, in playing someone's skill, gamers are needed to win a mission or work that must be done so they can continue on to the next mission so this platform provides that by preventing someone between gamers who want to cheat

real gamers never did a cheat, they always enjoy playing the game through the difficulty of the game itself, if they cheat, they only fool theirself to get win but didnt get the passion of winning itself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
GGPro is an interesting game because it can eliminate the possibility of cheating done at the time of the game and this game will be much interested by online game lovers.

I think for this type of game that is a game that has been long awaited by pro gamers, one of the superior features that can be anticipated is the possibility of a player cheating is one of the new breakthroughs to maintain the authenticity of the game itself because of the pure expertise of the users without anyone cheating.
You are right, in playing someone's skill, gamers are needed to win a mission or work that must be done so they can continue on to the next mission so this platform provides that by preventing someone between gamers who want to cheat
Activity: 35
Pretty cool project, going to look into it more.

Love gaming and cryptocurrency so its the perfect combo.
Activity: 196
as we know, gaming industry was a promising sector today, many new developers gaming was build and offer us many variety of gaming genre, but i think GGpro was offer us the best feature now, it can eliminate the possibility of cheating done, this feature can keep the pure excitement of game itslef.
Activity: 546

Activity: 490

I see on the website, the pre-sale is ongoing and the GGP tokens sold about 5.64660 LTC currently. I am sure it indicates a good respond from investors.  I think they know very well about the potential market of GGP, moreover you have already had MVP. It is attracted investors to study your project and then they decide to join. Great!  

By the way, If you need Indonesian translation for your ANN above or a bounty thread, just PM me. Thx

Thank you for your opinion and for your interest in our project!

We'll be sure to keep this in mind!

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

I see on the website, the pre-sale is ongoing and the GGP tokens sold about 5.64660 LTC currently. I am sure it indicates a good respond from investors.  I think they know very well about the potential market of GGP, moreover you have already had MVP. It is attracted investors to study your project and then they decide to join. Great!  

By the way, If you need Indonesian translation for your ANN above or a bounty thread, just PM me. Thx
what are the softcap and hardcap targets? What bonus or discount do we get if we buy a GGpro token when presale?

Our softcap is 10.000 ETH, hardcap is 30.000 ETH, but we believe in our idea and project, we will reach hardcap with your support!

Discount for presale is 50% from mainsale token price! Also we have personal offers for our early stage participants! Feel free to contact with me!
I think that it is the greatest strength of this project that a beta version already exists. It will be interesting to review the work of token in the platform.

Thank you for your interest in our project!

Our token will be used in all platform services!

This article about our intraplatform services https://medium.com/@ggprogames/ggpro-services-7ab7d9d724c0
Activity: 450
what are the softcap and hardcap targets? What bonus or discount do we get if we buy a GGpro token when presale?
copper member
Activity: 56
I think that it is the greatest strength of this project that a beta version already exists. It will be interesting to review the work of token in the platform.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
Would like to reserve POLISH translation
Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit
Telegram: @typerexpert   
GGPro is a very good project because I love the Dota2 so I joined in a beta test.
I wish success to project.

Thank you very much!

We love DOTA2 too and make our platform for gamers like you and we!
DOTA2 is my cradle, I like this project if it supports DOTA2

Glad to hear it! Thank you!

We'll be add anothers popular games and platforms!
Pages:
Jump to: