Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [Presale] OREN Platform - The Complete Boxed Solution for Online Gaming - page 2. (Read 6398 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 253
waiting to see also when the bounties will be distributed
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Dev/Bounty Manager I participated in the Signature Campaign when can I expect my stake/money to be given? I've passed up a lot of good opportunities because I believed in this project. I hope I'll be given what is due to me. You'll break my heart really if you guys are a scam.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
'when pre-sale finished if not make goal we give instruction how refund on social media'

presale raise only 5% of needed funds

then say  'we receive 14million from private invester', we carry on

is scam obvious.

Fake telephone number
Fake Linked profile

nbody from holland
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Is there a clear date now on when do we get the stakes in participating on Signature Campaign? I'm willing to wait as long as I would know when would that be.
Activity: 16
Dutch tel number +31 and then leave the zero and then 9 numbers.
So it has 2 numbers too much.

the number they display have 2 less number. it is not holland number, fake.

A company that try raise money have no contact but say get 14million? they say 14million so you do not refund your coin
[/quote]
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
see the progress shown by the project to date is very good and I will see ico from the project whether it is running dev

no

no contact. Thery say they are developer from holland. provide number which is not exist in holland (too short).

will not give any contact information

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

now they say "do not refund your money now because we will continue with project, it is fine"#

how to refund??

We know for a fact that you didn't purchase anything in the presale. We ain't going to give you anything for your fake followers bounty. We don't care about your fake claims.

I never even go in bounty

see the progress shown by the project to date is very good and I will see ico from the project whether it is running dev

no

no contact. Thery say they are developer from holland. provide number which is not exist in holland (too short).

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

now they say "do not refund your money now because we will continue with project, it is fine"#

how to refund??
As i have backread you are really investigating them. If you do force out again their contact number which you do claim that it is not from holland and this would really be provably fake. I would like to hear the words of Dev regarding on this contact information of such group.If it does exist or just showing off.

A company that try raise money have no contact but say get 14million? they say 14million so you do not refund your coin
Thats quiet suspicious and i do even tried to look out on their bounty thread one said that they do only raised 14 ETH. I dont know where those 14 Million came from.

no

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

how to refund??

We know for a fact that you didn't purchase anything in the presale. We ain't going to give you anything for your fake followers bounty. We don't care about your fake claims.

I never even go in bounty

no

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

how to refund??
As i have backread you are really investigating them. If you do force out again their contact number which you do claim that it is not from holland and this would really be provably fake. I would like to hear the words of Dev regarding on this contact information of such group.If it does exist or just showing off.

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

no

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

how to refund??
Activity: 42

no

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

how to refund??

no

fake linkedin profile

nobody know who they are

how to refund??
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
still no response.

why no info how refund coins now?
still cannot contact company?

I suggest people use twitter make known this scam.
well where is it? you answer immediat now do not answer
why i cannot speak anyone.
why nobody know who developer are
why english name not dutch

this will end very bad for people.

I expect after sale over they will say , instead refund token send this new address

I know very well you have been following the convo in telegram about our team members as my colleague had forwarded me. The phone number is correct and you know very well our team is in Moscow therefore the office is closed and the telephone is off. You had joined the telegram group way before they left for Moscow. Why you didn't you call back then? You haven't invested anything all these days, but after the office is closed for a few days for business reasons, all of a sudden your will of investing has strike and want to call us for a chitchat?

And please learn to read names first. Which name doesn't look Dutch to you from the team member's list? We have partners in 4 different countries. What are you trying to pull here?

And say they are not Dutch, just assume for the sake of it. Why you trying to pull a race card here? Whats wrong with other nationalities working in a Dutch company? We don't welcome racist people.

The convo related to the test net had been asked multiple times in the telegram and you have also seen the replies. Yet, you are asking question here? Obviously you have some other intentions.

the number NEVER worked. - it is not number Holland
Give me one number for dutch staff so i call now

I not racist? wer you find this??

I ask for 1 contact number because non work. this project just smells scam.

All we want is call 1 people to see project is real people. But no, none.
all anonymous, fake profile linkedin
if we see the progress of the project is good enough and I'm a little hesitant to ico of the project because in this month very much ico being
afraid the investors do not look to ico from project

Having trouble understanding your English. Please rephrase it again.

Thank You.

I expect after sale over they will say , instead refund token send this new address

I know very well you have been following the convo in telegram about our team members as my colleague had forwarded me. The phone number is correct and you know very well our team is in Moscow therefore the office is closed and the telephone is off. You had joined the telegram group way before they left for Moscow. Why you didn't you call back then? You haven't invested anything all these days, but after the office is closed for a few days for business reasons, all of a sudden your will of investing has strike and want to call us for a chitchat?

And please learn to read names first. Which name doesn't look Dutch to you from the team member's list? We have partners in 4 different countries. What are you trying to pull here?

And say they are not Dutch, just assume for the sake of it. Why you trying to pull a race card here? Whats wrong with other nationalities working in a Dutch company? We don't welcome racist people.

The convo related to the test net had been asked multiple times in the telegram and you have also seen the replies. Yet, you are asking question here? Obviously you have some other intentions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
if we see the progress of the project is good enough and I'm a little hesitant to ico of the project because in this month very much ico being
afraid the investors do not look to ico from project

Be very very careful investing in this people

this people do not exist

Reason for posting this? Would love to see your findings. Don't throw in false claims without backing.

Oh wait, you are the one who got disqualified from the bounty program for using fake followers. Well that explains it.

please give working Holland telephone number.

This one on site  +31(97)010241990 is not real phone

testnet or alpha is just html webpage

it is obvious you are russian not holland

this people do not exist

Reason for posting this? Would love to see your findings. Don't throw in false claims without backing.

Oh wait, you are the one who got disqualified from the bounty program for using fake followers. Well that explains it.

this people do not exist

Pages:
Jump to: