Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [Presale] OREN Platform - The Complete Boxed Solution for Online Gaming - page 6. (Read 6398 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello! You need Russian translators?

Please check your inbox.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Very interesting project. Platform for online games does not happen much because it is a huge segment, and healthy competition is beneficial to consumers. I will participate in this project.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Russian Translation
Hello! You need Russian translators?
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
As a gamer myself this program put a smile on my face. Imagine I will now have a medium and the ability to monetize my stuff and gaming skill sets. I tell you guys, hands down this project is awesome at least in the perspective of a gamer.
Hi, first of all, this is a promising platform to be honest.
I have some questions for you.

As a game developer, is the copyright of the game protected by law? What relationship is between the team behind OREN Project and game developers?
Are game developers require to pay fee in order to launch the game on your blockchain? If so how much and how often? Who will be the one pay the transaction fee for things such as in game item purchase?

Thank you.

Hi,
As for my understanding, you are asking this question based on our piracy protection (please correct me if I am wrong). It might take a while to make you understand how we have implemented a method to protect against piracy. Let me make it clear, no software,game,apps, etc. are 100% un-crackable and never will be either. As long as you execute any codes in you pc or any device, it must have to be present in the RAM at some point in time in raw format. As long as that happens, no software, games or any computer programs will ever be secure from piracy. And 2ndly please keep in mind we are here to provide solution for online games only.

Now, let me copy paste the piracy protection part from our whitepaper:

OREN provides server level piracy protection by implementing the auction based revenue sharing idea. Without going through this revenue sharing auction, a host node can never host a game server, even if it manages to crack a game server, the server will never get listed on the Blockchain because no record of the auctioned agreement will exist. Cracked game servers will not be able to issue the same assets of the original game which have the actual real value in the marketplace. Since, OREN have introduced value for all in-game items, gamers will not want to waste time to play on a cracked server which will only kill their time and give nothing in return.

Furthermore, OREN also provides game client level piracy protection. It doesn't matter if a game is cracked or original because ownership of a game is recognized in the blockchain when an OREN address will have the game access token of that particular game. To obtain that, you must have to buy it from the host node who will in return auto distribute the revenue with the developer through smart contract (the purchase also takes place using smart contacts therefore if you do check the address before payment, there is no chance of a scam to take place). So, any progress made in the game being original or cracked is not important as none of the items or data will be registered in the blockchain. This will leave cracked games to become valueless and ultimately a waste of time. As a result, we believe piracy of online games will diminish by itself.

Coming back to your question about who protects the game, well neither OREN Project Ltd. nor any central authority is in charge of this. Everything is handled by the blockchain. To obtain permission to issue game license tokens (which the developer will put up on auction for host nodes to purchase - this stores the revenue sharing model + permission for host nodes to generate game access tokens(comparable to cd keys) which in return can generate the game items) a developer have to submit a specific fees in OREN coins to a contract which gives you the permission to create game license tokens. The fees hasn't yet been decided and we will take community's vote for that. All such fees will be transferred to the interest fund of the coin lock up system, which in return maintains and protects the coin value from market dumps (check page 19 of the whitepaper). So, the conclusion is, the dev himself or herself is solely responsible for protecting his/her private keys which gives him/her the rights to issue the game license tokens. Unlike many other blockchain based projects, we, the team, don't control any part of the system and developers don't need our permission to use it in anyway what so ever.

For in-game purchases, the transaction fees will be paid by the gamers.
This platform is highly expected by gamers. Total supply is too big, hopefully the price is good.
For the bounty program there is 100k-130k USD, not bad. I wait for the next information.

Hi,
The price is already provided in a screenshot. But, here it is again:

If you buy within the range while 0-200m is being sold, you will get a 40% bonus.
If that slot is over, you get 30% bonus till the 400m tokens are totally sold off.

The total OREN tokens for presale will be 400m. Once we go live with the main net, an online portal will be made available only for the presale participants to redeem their oren coins on the oren blockchain along with OREN FUND assets if applicable for you. (1 OREN FUND per 50k OREN tokens--please note that even if you have 49999.9999 tokens you would still miss out on the OREN FUND as OREN FUND have no decimals hence while handing out the OREN FUNDs your amount of OREN Tokens will be rounded down. This also means if you buy 140k tokens you still get 2 OREN FUNDs NOT 2.8 ). This migration will take place simultaneously with the ICO.

OREN FUNDs will only be provided for the Presale participants only. Two percent of every "revenue" based transactions on the platform will be rewarded to the OREN FUND holders. On top of that, there will always be special discounts for games and in-game purchases for the OREN FUND holders.

In simple calculation, even though the price is 3k tokens per 1 ETH, you are actually getting 4.2k Tokens per 1 ETH if you buy before the 1st slot of the presale is over and 3.9k tokens per 1 ETH if you buy in the 2nd slot.

For Presale + ICO pricing and a full summary of the token distribution along with presale participant's benefits is posted here:

https://orenplatform.com/documents/presale_ico_specs.pdf

As for the huge supply question, well we are expecting a lot of gamers to use this platform, not hypothetically, but because of the quality of games we are already making for the platform with our 6 other international partners. Pricing will adjust no matter what the supply is, but if the supply is too low and the price per coin is too high, gamers will have to carry transactions in decimals which everyone hates to do so esp. in the average age group of gamers.

If you have further questions please feel free to shoot! Also we just created our telegram channel please join it here: https://t.me/ORENProject
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I think this is a good project and I am interested to participate in the bounty campaign social media, and I will follow this trhead waiting for further information, good luck.
Merit: 102
Hi, first of all, this is a promising platform to be honest.
I have some questions for you.

As a game developer, is the copyright of the game protected by law? What relationship is between the team behind OREN Project and game developers?
Are game developers require to pay fee in order to launch the game on your blockchain? If so how much and how often? Who will be the one pay the transaction fee for things such as in game item purchase?

Thank you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
This platform is highly expected by gamers. Total supply is too big, hopefully the price is good.
For the bounty program there is 100k-130k USD, not bad. I wait for the next information.
Merit: 252
Reserve Chinese translation. Thanks.
The project is good and keep paying attention to your bounty program until it appears

Thanks for your interest in our project! Bounty programs will be declared within a maximum of 2 days. Do follow our twitter because we will post updates on twitter before anywhere else.
Project looks interesting, but do you have anything of this platform made yet? Some proof of concept for us to actually see/test before we invest our money in just an idea?
I'd appreciate if you can answer this.

Thanks.

View our Encrypted Chat system (desktop version) in live action: click here

View our Encrypted Chat with live Fund Transfer on the Test Net: click here
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
The project is good and keep paying attention to your bounty program until it appears
Project looks interesting, but do you have anything of this platform made yet? Some proof of concept for us to actually see/test before we invest our money in just an idea?

Thanks.

Our alpha web wallet is up for demonstration: https://orenblockchain.network/wallet_Demo/

Functions are restricted due to ongoing white box testing. Will be enabled on the testnet soon!
This platform will just lead to phishing and account scamming just like when WoW gold had real world value and Valve implemented tradable items, another way to try and turn a fast buck with a shit[Suspicious link removed]d Luck to you though

Thank you for your concern. Yes, we are aware about the problems of phishing attacks, esp. with gamers and in average many of them are not in the age limit to understand such attacks. Therefore we are working on a system which will require a secondary verification from another device such as a mobile phone. Similar to Google's tap login system where they send you a notification if you or someone is trying to login, and only after you approve the login from the phone, the session will be created. Similar feature of a 2nd step authentication for approving any transactions have been implemented (of course it will not be enforced, but those who wants higher security will be able to secure themselves by activating this feature). Basically to make this happen we are utilizing a multi sig type of algo where if you activate this feature, the primary key will be broken down to two keys of which one will remain with the apps in your primary device and another part in your mobile app wallet. And if by any chance the primary device becomes a victim of a phishing or pharming (DNS Hijacked) attack, the notification on the secondary device (mobile app wallet) will still show you the correct details. So, only after you approve from the secondary device the transaction will go through as without both sets of the key, you won't be able to correctly sign and broadcast a transaction.

As for account spamming I have no idea what you are talking about. All accounts are literally blockchain addresses which will need to have a game access token (similar to a cd key) to each of the games which a user wants to play or own. So, without that asset, you DON'T own any games, there is no point in generating thousand of blockchain addresses and have no coins or assets in them. What you are saying is like generating thousands of bitcoin addresses with no coins in them. This is just an utter unreasonable argument you have put up here.
Activity: 29
This platform will just lead to phishing and account scamming just like when WoW gold had real world value and Valve implemented tradable items, another way to try and turn a fast buck with a shit[Suspicious link removed]d Luck to you though

Thanks.

A closed test net has already been deployed and extensive bug testing is ongoing. We do have a plan on releasing some of the alpha level parts of the project, our Chinese partners did also promise us to release some game demos they have been working on. The web wallet's UI & UX and how the crowdfunding platform for game projects + the game library will look + one mobile based game built on WebGL is already available on the site under the "Projects" tab. Similar Android and iOS games are being developed exclusive to the OREN Platform and around 30 more are being developed by our partners as we speak, but for the convenience of the users we have made an WebGL version so that you guys can check it out easily from your browser Smiley

Visit our website: www.orenplatform.com
Activity: 39

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: