Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 30. (Read 8419 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Have you moved the dates?? Undecided
Yes, we have prolonged pre-sale Wink
Why?? Products delayed too?
Dear Community,

We thank you for your interest as we continue to develop and perfect the Tradelize ecosystem. As planned, the full version of Tradelize’s professional terminal will be available for testing in just a few weeks.

This last month has been filled with negotiations with potential advisors, partners, and consumers in the Asian market. We actively carry on working with them with the goal of improving our product and increasing its visibility in the crypto realm.

We are excited to announce that Tradelize has attracted major interest in Asia, especially in the South Korean crypto community. The exact nature of the participation of these parties will be contingent upon the expected government regulation in crypto trading.

We believe the introduction of new regulations is a reason to be optimistic about the future of the crypto economy as a whole and Tradelize in particular. It will allow a large group of new users to flood the market.

For these reasons, our team has decided to move the public sale to a time after official regulations have been announced at the end of June. The public sale is now planned for 15 July, 2018.

Thank you for keeping up to date with Tradelize! Our team is always glad to answer any questions and address any concerns.

-The Tradelize Team

okay... Wish you good luck anyway
Activity: 224
Why?? Products delayed too?
Dear Community,

We thank you for your interest as we continue to develop and perfect the Tradelize ecosystem. As planned, the full version of Tradelize’s professional terminal will be available for testing in just a few weeks.

This last month has been filled with negotiations with potential advisors, partners, and consumers in the Asian market. We actively carry on working with them with the goal of improving our product and increasing its visibility in the crypto realm.

We are excited to announce that Tradelize has attracted major interest in Asia, especially in the South Korean crypto community. The exact nature of the participation of these parties will be contingent upon the expected government regulation in crypto trading.

We believe the introduction of new regulations is a reason to be optimistic about the future of the crypto economy as a whole and Tradelize in particular. It will allow a large group of new users to flood the market.

For these reasons, our team has decided to move the public sale to a time after official regulations have been announced at the end of June. The public sale is now planned for 15 July, 2018.

Thank you for keeping up to date with Tradelize! Our team is always glad to answer any questions and address any concerns.

-The Tradelize Team
Do I need to pass KYC if i'm bounty participant?
Yes, they do. All TGE participants should pass KYC procedures in order to withdrawal their tokens.

When will we get tokens?
The Token distribution is set for 2 weeks after the TGE
So we wouldn't get tokens utill TGE ends?
Yes, you're right

Where I can find my referral link?
You may see it on the bottom of your dashboard page

What do I need it for?
You can get 10% for the first year of our profits from the person you have invited to our platform Smiley
Awesome! First year of what btw?

First year of your registration on our platform;)
Activity: 85
Yes, they do. All TGE participants should pass KYC procedures in order to withdrawal their tokens.

When will we get tokens?
Yes, you're right

What do I need it for?
You can get 10% for the first year of our profits from the person you have invited to our platform Smiley
Awesome! First year of what btw?

When will we get tokens?
Yes, you're right

What do I need it for?

When will we get tokens?
Yes, you're right

What do I need it for?

When will we get tokens?
Yes, you're right

When will we get tokens?
Yes, you're right

Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Hello Tradelize,

How will you solve the lag between the time the trading information get pushed to the blockchain and the users tries to copy the traders based on this model?

Hello! As soon as the trader places order, encrypted information lands on the Tradelize server. Copycatting of traders actions is going on our servers.  And then orders sent through a secure channel to the exchange where the transactions takes place. The main advantage of this architecture is that it allows the queries to be processed at extremely high speed.

Could your server be compromised and orders be altered to the disadvantage of traders? Could that cause a loss in funds in theory?
The security system was developed under the guidance of cryptography experts, meaning your funds and data will be reliably protected. Critically important data includes users’ personal data (including KYC data), API keys and secret keys to connecting user accounts to exchange wallets. This data is stored in a separate and completely secured database inaccessible to the public and extranet and only available to the platform’s internal services.
Data stored in this database is partially encrypted while being transmitted within the system upon the internal request. In addition, HTTPS is used as a measure to prevent host spoofing and traffic surveillance while this data is being transmitting between servers within the system.
If the monitoring system detects an attack attempt, the database containing critically important data is blocked for 24 hours for any reading and recording, which makes it inaccessible to servers.

In summary: it is theoretically possible to compromise your servers as it is possible to compromise those of other exchanges correct? I just wanted to understand how centralized you actually are.
Our solution is completely protected from any kind of external attacks and does not contain user data. Of course, there are some risks. All of them is described in our White Paper in chapter 11.

If your network was as large as Bitcoin or Ethereum I would believe that you are completely protected from any external attack, but at this stage of development that is hard to believe.
Wasn’t Ethereum like hacked in 2016 (I think)?
But I agree with you, security issue is important

Ethereum has never been hacked. A faulty smart contract has been exploited and philosophically one could argue it wasn't faulty. Bootstrapping is extremely difficult to do, but rest assured nobody will attack you if they deem your network not valuable anyway.

When will we get tokens?
Yes, you're right

When will we get tokens?

When will we get tokens?

When will we get tokens?
The project deserves attention. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Thanks for your interest in project! Usage of funds looks as follow: 80% would be spent to attract best traders; 10% - Marketing (PR, news, conferences, workshops, social media advertisement) and other 10% - Business operation (IT infrastructure maintenance. Business operating expenses. Opening representative offices,license and legal)
Activity: 266
The project deserves attention. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: