Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 37. (Read 8429 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
There is no any rewards for token holding.Token is considering as only mean of access and payment for all services at Tradelize ecosystem.
Activity: 280
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Can you trade via the app ?
No, you can't. Tradelize.App is designed for lay user, who need simple access to investing and making profit like a ProTraders
I'm looking forward to your terminal. Demo looks very strong, but I wanna try the full version asap.
Thank you! It will be released already next month
Yep, I know. I've read white paper, I would say terminal has really nice things
how are you going to use token to charge trade fees? If I correctly understood it is fees which exchanges charge..
Yes, you are right, we will do it through brokerage by consolidating transactions through one account at every exchange. We believe we can obtain the most favorable fees and pass those savings to You, by offering lower fees for every trade transaction.
Activity: 132
No, you can't. Tradelize.App is designed for lay user, who need simple access to investing and making profit like a ProTraders
I'm looking forward to your terminal. Demo looks very strong, but I wanna try the full version asap.
how are you going to use token to charge trade fees? If I correctly understood it is fees which exchanges charge..
Could you please give instructions how to enter the presale?

We remind you that the minimum check for presale is 3.000 USD. To enter presale you should visit our platform: tokensale.tradelize.com The platform for acquiring tokens has the pretty standard form: you will need to register on it, pass KYC. Then you can either create or bind an already existing wallet with the ERC-20 standard and specify the required amount of tokens. This concludes the complex process and you become a happy owner of our tokens:)

3000 is too much for me. When will the entry limit be lowered?

On the main sale the minimum entry limit would be lower

And how much is TDZ token in BTC/ETH/RUB/Marks etc?

TDZ during TGE is always 1$. You may use the online converter to calculate this amount in the currency you are interested in. However, purchase will be available only with USD, BTC and ETH.

What docs are needed for kyc?

You need to provide a passport, national identity card or your driving license and to upload your selfie with docs. You should also fullfill all recuired info, learn more clickin on KYC button in yr account:)
Activity: 81
Merit: 0

We remind you that the minimum check for presale is 3.000 USD. To enter presale you should visit our platform: tokensale.tradelize.com The platform for acquiring tokens has the pretty standard form: you will need to register on it, pass KYC. Then you can either create or bind an already existing wallet with the ERC-20 standard and specify the required amount of tokens. This concludes the complex process and you become a happy owner of our tokens:)

TDZ during TGE is always 1$. You may use the online converter to calculate this amount in the currency you are interested in. However, purchase will be available only with USD, BTC and ETH.

What docs are needed for kyc?

Previous works of your team??

Anton Zapolskyi, CEO, Founder
Trader with 10 years experience on The New York Stock Exchange and CME Group. Angel investor, blockchain enthusiast. Social Media entrepreneur, co-founder of Chummy.
Shareholder at Mobalytics. Partner at Panzor Cybersecurity, Inc.

How many do you need to collect?

Hello, our hard cap is 30 000 000 USD.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I like your purpose, to lower barriers to an entrance in the crypto investment markets, providing tools!
How many do you need to collect?
Pages:
Jump to: