Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 39. (Read 8429 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I’m a speculative trader. What are the chances that your token will grow in price in 6-12 months? What is the expected growth rate?

A token is not a means of investment, so you can not get the revenue from the token. The token serves as a payment method for the services of the platform, the amount of income from its use depends on your efforts.

And what are the chances that your tokens will fall in price after the TGE?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I’m a speculative trader. What are the chances that your token will grow in price in 6-12 months? What is the expected growth rate?

A token is not a means of investment, so you can not get the revenue from the token. The token serves as a payment method for the services of the platform, the amount of income from its use depends on your efforts.

There is no guarantee that our token will have some particular price in the future.

What are the main factors that can positively or negatively affect the value of the token in the future?

The main factor that can affect the value of the token is the number of platform’s users and demand for it.

Thank for your help, wish you're project good luck
Thanks) We appreciate your support

why are you unique? compare it with Autonio
We provide unique standalone software solution with the most innovative features from mature capital markets for trading on major global cryptocurrency exchanges in one view mode. We first who offers investors the opportunity to follow strategies used by the top-rated professional traders using Tradelize.score - the unique database and ranking system containing 100% verified performance results.. Autonio is not a Tradelize competitor
Autonio is a program that allows you to use technical analysis indicators and historical data to build your bot for algorithmic trading. This is the main essence of Autonio
The key difference - in Autonio the bot trades algorithmically, in Tradelize - the living professionals of their business.

Great, thanks for complete reply
Activity: 224

There is no guarantee that our token will have some particular price in the future.

What are the main factors that can positively or negatively affect the value of the token in the future?

The main factor that can affect the value of the token is the number of platform’s users and demand for it.

We provide unique standalone software solution with the most innovative features from mature capital markets for trading on major global cryptocurrency exchanges in one view mode. We first who offers investors the opportunity to follow strategies used by the top-rated professional traders using Tradelize.score - the unique database and ranking system containing 100% verified performance results.. Autonio is not a Tradelize competitor
Autonio is a program that allows you to use technical analysis indicators and historical data to build your bot for algorithmic trading. This is the main essence of Autonio
The key difference - in Autonio the bot trades algorithmically, in Tradelize - the living professionals of their business.
Activity: 122

What’s the nominal price of the token of this platform? Thanks

Hello, our fixed token price during TGE is 1USD for 1TDZ.

What technicals I have to have to use terminal? RAM, frequency etc
The detailed system requirements will be announced later Smiley
When? Today, tomorrow, next week, next year?
Before release Smiley
Please, be patient, it will all be disclosed really soon! Wink
Activity: 69
When? Today, tomorrow, next week, next year?
Activity: 69
while testing traders use real money?
Could you please clarify?
If you mean fiat, then no, our traders test on crypto pairs and crypto-fiat pairs (which are presented on the exchanges)

I hope I answered your question Smiley
No I mean they use like demo account or these are real orders?
Everything is real Smiley
Ok, then whose money they are using? Yours or theirs?
Traders test using their own funds Smiley
Do they like it? Wanna get some feedback from users, not you
Yes, testing goes well Smiley

You will be able to obtain results later
Can’t I test it now then to c myself?

Demo version is available for download on our site: tradelize.com
Full version will be available really soon! Smiley
Activity: 198
If you mean fiat, then no, our traders test on crypto pairs and crypto-fiat pairs (which are presented on the exchanges)

Can’t I test it now then to c myself?

Activity: 198

Pages:
Jump to: