Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 41. (Read 8433 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Interesting project. However, competition will be hard in this common field. Anyway, good luck to you.
P.S. Can anyone tell me what currencies you are going to accept?

Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Hello Tradelize,

How will you solve the lag between the time the trading information get pushed to the blockchain and the users tries to copy the traders based on this model?

Hello! As soon as the trader places order, encrypted information lands on the Tradelize server. Copycatting of traders actions is going on our servers.  And then orders sent through a secure channel to the exchange where the transactions takes place. The main advantage of this architecture is that it allows the queries to be processed at extremely high speed.

Could your server be compromised and orders be altered to the disadvantage of traders? Could that cause a loss in funds in theory?
The security system was developed under the guidance of cryptography experts, meaning your funds and data will be reliably protected. Critically important data includes users’ personal data (including KYC data), API keys and secret keys to connecting user accounts to exchange wallets. This data is stored in a separate and completely secured database inaccessible to the public and extranet and only available to the platform’s internal services.
Data stored in this database is partially encrypted while being transmitted within the system upon the internal request. In addition, HTTPS is used as a measure to prevent host spoofing and traffic surveillance while this data is being transmitting between servers within the system.
If the monitoring system detects an attack attempt, the database containing critically important data is blocked for 24 hours for any reading and recording, which makes it inaccessible to servers.

In summary: it is theoretically possible to compromise your servers as it is possible to compromise those of other exchanges correct? I just wanted to understand how centralized you actually are.
Our solution is completely protected from any kind of external attacks and does not contain user data. Of course, there are some risks. All of them is described in our White Paper in chapter 11.

If your network was as large as Bitcoin or Ethereum I would believe that you are completely protected from any external attack, but at this stage of development that is hard to believe.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
why is the same template used when I log in to NVB Huh
We have the same partner for the book building platform that different ICOs are using for their digital currency issue purposes. The partner is ICOBox, one of the leading ICO service providers on the market.
Activity: 109
why is the same template used when I log in to NVB Huh
Activity: 100
Hello! I'm trader. How can I multiply my current profits with you?

Successful ProTraders using Tradelize.score will be able to unleash the full potential of their trade strategies and multiply their returns just by allowing investors to follow their trades in automatic mode. By allowing investors to follow their trades, ProTrader earns a share of revenue earned by investor on every successful trade.

Sounds good. How much do you need to collect?

There is no soft cap set on our project. This is due to the fact, that by the date TGE ends, we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. Therefore we believe our project will succeed independently of TGE.
Thank you devs! Ur tool is what crypto traders needed
Thank you! We are creating a perfect ecosystem for the best of ProTraders. Our toolset will perfectly fit their needs and trade assets to unleash full potential of their  trading skills.

how you plans are global?
We plan to become a global project with tens of thousands of users Wink
wish you luck guys and thanks for your work

Successful ProTraders using Tradelize.score will be able to unleash the full potential of their trade strategies and multiply their returns just by allowing investors to follow their trades in automatic mode. By allowing investors to follow their trades, ProTrader earns a share of revenue earned by investor on every successful trade.

There is no soft cap set on our project. This is due to the fact, that by the date TGE ends, we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. Therefore we believe our project will succeed independently of TGE.
Thank you! We are creating a perfect ecosystem for the best of ProTraders. Our toolset will perfectly fit their needs and trade assets to unleash full potential of their  trading skills.

We plan to become a global project with tens of thousands of users Wink

Activity: 76

Activity: 200
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Are you planning on working with fiat trading?

If you mean trading fiat-fiat pairs, then no - we are focused on cryptomarket only Wink

Sad.. Anyway, Good luck!

If you mean trading fiat-fiat pairs, then no - we are focused on cryptomarket only Wink
Should I pass KYC to use your platform as an investor?

Yes, KYC is required for everyone.

how do you differentiate from Invest in Brokers and the other many similar projects out there? Is there a reason because I should chose you?

We provide unique standalone software solution with the most innovative features from mature capital markets for trading on major global cryptocurrency exchanges in one view mode. We first who offers investors the opportunity to follow strategies used by the top-rated professional traders using Tradelize.score - the unique database and ranking system containing 100% verified performance results.
Xtrade, Liquid, Omega One does not offer copy trade feature and as of now does not have ready to use software solution. Covesting does not provide with profession trading software solution and charges over times higher trade fee than regular crypto exchange. 3commas does not provide with profession trading software solution, and specializes rather on algo trade automated strategies than on real ProTraders expertise. Trade performance cannot be proven or verified.

thank you for the full answer!

You are welcome Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 0

how do you differentiate from Invest in Brokers and the other many similar projects out there? Is there a reason because I should chose you?

We provide unique standalone software solution with the most innovative features from mature capital markets for trading on major global cryptocurrency exchanges in one view mode. We first who offers investors the opportunity to follow strategies used by the top-rated professional traders using Tradelize.score - the unique database and ranking system containing 100% verified performance results.
Xtrade, Liquid, Omega One does not offer copy trade feature and as of now does not have ready to use software solution. Covesting does not provide with profession trading software solution and charges over times higher trade fee than regular crypto exchange. 3commas does not provide with profession trading software solution, and specializes rather on algo trade automated strategies than on real ProTraders expertise. Trade performance cannot be proven or verified.

thank you for the full answer!

Pages:
Jump to: