Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 50. (Read 8433 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Can I connect my wallets through API?
Sure) Everyone can connect their wallets through API and start using the platform to build their personal Tradelize score.
Where are my funds stored? Do traders get direct access?
Your money will be located on the exchange accounts of our system. No one will have direct access to your funds, except us and we would only be able to access the funds you deposited to the platform to copy trades. Do you want to use the plaform as an investor or as a teader? Clarify this please

Thanks. I would like to use it as an investor
Great, then the answer for your first question is other. Your money should be stored inside our system in order to ensure that the system follow trader’s  transaction and pays the commission fees. You do not link your account to our system.

Thank for the update
Activity: 224
Sure) Everyone can connect their wallets through API and start using the platform to build their personal Tradelize score.
Your money will be located on the exchange accounts of our system. No one will have direct access to your funds, except us and we would only be able to access the funds you deposited to the platform to copy trades. Do you want to use the plaform as an investor or as a teader? Clarify this please

Great, then the answer for your first question is other. Your money should be stored inside our system in order to ensure that the system follow trader’s  transaction and pays the commission fees. You do not link your account to our system.

How often will the statistics for investors be updated?

All the process of the copying of transaction can be tracked in the real time mode
Activity: 91
How often will the statistics for investors be updated?
What do you want to see after TGE?

By the date TGE ends, we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. We believe our project will succeed independently of TGE

And when will i be able to deposit with fiat?

We plan to be able to receive funds in fiat in Q3 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The difference between the projects is that they provide the tools that make the transaction accessible to the user. In my opinion, in order to compete with other projects, the low cost factor for using the platform is important?
Activity: 87

By the date TGE ends, we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. We believe our project will succeed independently of TGE

And when will i be able to deposit with fiat?

Activity: 196
Hey, how is it going? $10000 is too much for me. Any chance to see a lower minimal check?

Yes. On the main sale the minimum entry limit will be lower

When will it start?

Dates for the main sale are 29.05-30.06.

another month of waiting... K, thank you
Hey, how is it going? $10000 is too much for me. Any chance to see a lower minimal check?

When will it start?

Dates for the main sale are 29.05-30.06.

When will it start?

Hello, I've tryied your terminal and I have several questions: will I have an opportunity to customize it as I want?

Hello , yes, sure, you can customize terminal as you want

And can I use my own hotkeys?

Yes, of course. This is one of many customizable features our platform provides

And is there an opportunity to creat my own algo-bot and connect it to tradelize.terminal?

Yes, our system provides this function along with tools to help you building your own algo trading robot!
Pages:
Jump to: