Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 47. (Read 8433 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
When the web component will be launched?

Hello, our Tradelize.web will be launched in the 3 quartier of 2018

How can I copy professional traders on Tradelize.web?

The core of Tradelize.Web - a copy trade service, is a Tradelize.Score. Tradelize.Score is a database and ranking system of all traders who operate through our Terminal and wish to share their performance metrics. All trades transactions are recorded in the blockchain, which cannot be rewritten without notice, therefore trade results are 100% verified. Investor can browse that database and choose Traders that are most suitable for their needs, as per risk, profit or currency exposure.

and what's included in personal account for investor?
Activity: 224

The core of Tradelize.Web - a copy trade service, is a Tradelize.Score. Tradelize.Score is a database and ranking system of all traders who operate through our Terminal and wish to share their performance metrics. All trades transactions are recorded in the blockchain, which cannot be rewritten without notice, therefore trade results are 100% verified. Investor can browse that database and choose Traders that are most suitable for their needs, as per risk, profit or currency exposure.

Why tradelize? I mean, what makes you special
Speaking about practical actions taken towards achieving our goals, we have already done a lot with a product, which is now in the process of testing.

Attempts to unite various exchanges in one terminal were made, but all were limited to poor-made solutions, where there were no real professional tools.

We also made a unique decision to attract professional traders to our platform - 80% of the collected funds will be allocated to them for management at 50% commission (the amount of funds per each of such traders will be up to 500 thousand dollars).

But it seems to us that it is much more important to talk about the ideological side of our project.

The project is aimed at attracting a new audience to crypto trading, which has not yet worked on this market. This will make crypto-economy more healthy. This will also bring additional liquidity, which in general will have a positive impact on the market.

The new audience will consist of players such as private trading companies, who now do not have either technical or risk management tools that allow them to enter the market. Professional traders with extensive trading experience in traditional markets, bringing with them huge capital.

In addition, the project is aimed at making smart mass adoption of cryptoworld. We want the broad masses of the population to enter the market with the help of our functionality and they will be able to get results comparable to the results of professionals. A student, a housewife, a taxi driver, a hairdresser, a doctor - all of them will be able to invest and trade in the crypto currency market, using exclusively our application.

Also, we do not forget about the huge existing market of holders of crypto-currencies, who have the means, but not the knowledge and skills. That is why, we want to create for them the opportunity to multiply their funds by repeating the actions of others.

It is overall description, but still very short

I hope you share our enthusiasm and believe in the crypto-currency economy, as well as the desire to develop it, creating new products and useful things.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Why tradelize? I mean, what makes you special
how much total supply TDZ?
Where do you get this info? The number of issued tokens will be equal to the number of sold tokens plus bonuses.
Total amount of issued tokens will be known either when hardcap will be reached or when TGE ends, which one comes earlier.
Sorry, it's my mistake. I just calculate $30.000.000(hardcap)/ $1 (price per token)
No problem) We are here to help Wink
Activity: 100
Where do you get this info? The number of issued tokens will be equal to the number of sold tokens plus bonuses.
Total amount of issued tokens will be known either when hardcap will be reached or when TGE ends, which one comes earlier.
Sorry, it's my mistake. I just calculate $30.000.000(hardcap)/ $1 (price per token)
Activity: 132
How to buy yr tokens?
The process is pretty simple:
Click on the button "Buy TDZ Tokens", enter your e-mail and come up with a password
Then everything is very intuitive Wink
If there are any individual questions, feel free to ask me
I like this project because there are no similar projects. There are all conditions for traders to make them feel comfortable and bring profit to investors.
Thanks for kind words!) We really appreciate it Wink
Activity: 132
I like this project because there are no similar projects. There are all conditions for traders to make them feel comfortable and bring profit to investors.
Pages:
Jump to: