Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 53. (Read 8433 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
How long will it take to get my tokens after purchuase?
TDZ Token distribution is set to the period from June 25, 2018 to July 10, 2018.
and what about vesting time?
Activity: 224
TDZ Token distribution is set to the period from June 25, 2018 to July 10, 2018.
Where I can see your  smart contracts?
If you allow withdraw, how are you going to prevent people from running away with your capital ? Example you give me 500K USD tokens of yours for trading, I convert it to Monero or Verge and I withdraw. What system prevents that ?
You do not get this funds. 80% of collected funds to be allocated to top 300 traders are given to them for managing. In short: every month this funds are reallocated due to the current rating in Tradelize.Score.
Also profits from managing this funds are divided 50/50 between trader and the system, and all these profits are payed in TDZ.
Can you tell us more about token's model?
The token model: 1) $ 24 million, or 80% of the collected funds from TGE go directly to generating utility demand for token, because Tradelize collects all revenues and commissions in its token. Revenues from $ 24 million will be shared equally with traders and with the system. The system will be burn all its revenues 100% during the first three months, the subsequent months - 50%. 2) The system takes 10% of the profits of investors (also in a token), and trade fees are also taken in the token.

thanks
If you allow withdraw, how are you going to prevent people from running away with your capital ? Example you give me 500K USD tokens of yours for trading, I convert it to Monero or Verge and I withdraw. What system prevents that ?
You do not get this funds. 80% of collected funds to be allocated to top 300 traders are given to them for managing. In short: every month this funds are reallocated due to the current rating in Tradelize.Score.
Also profits from managing this funds are divided 50/50 between trader and the system, and all these profits are payed in TDZ.
The token model: 1) $ 24 million, or 80% of the collected funds from TGE go directly to generating utility demand for token, because Tradelize collects all revenues and commissions in its token. Revenues from $ 24 million will be shared equally with traders and with the system. The system will be burn all its revenues 100% during the first three months, the subsequent months - 50%. 2) The system takes 10% of the profits of investors (also in a token), and trade fees are also taken in the token.
Hello, what do you think of competitors?

We welcome competition, as it's the main force to deliver truly outstanding user experience.

Why Tradelize is better than its competitors, such as Xtrade, LIQUID, Omega One, Covesting, 3commas, Taklimakan and other uncountables. Your sphere is very competitive.

Xtrade, Liquid, Omega One does not offer copy trade feature and as of now does not have ready to use software solution. Covesting does not provide with profession trading software solution and charges over times higher trade fee than regular crypto exchange. 3commas does not provide with profession trading software solution, and specializes rather on algo trade automated strategies than on real ProTraders expertise. Trade performance cannot be proven or verified.
And what about Autonio?
Autonio is not a Tradelize competitor. Autonio is a program that allows you to use technical analysis indicators and historical data to build your bot for algorithmic trading. This is the main essence of AutonioThe key difference - in Autonio the bot trades algorithmically, in Tradelize - the living professionals of their business.
Activity: 100

We welcome competition, as it's the main force to deliver truly outstanding user experience.

Why Tradelize is better than its competitors, such as Xtrade, LIQUID, Omega One, Covesting, 3commas, Taklimakan and other uncountables. Your sphere is very competitive.

Xtrade, Liquid, Omega One does not offer copy trade feature and as of now does not have ready to use software solution. Covesting does not provide with profession trading software solution and charges over times higher trade fee than regular crypto exchange. 3commas does not provide with profession trading software solution, and specializes rather on algo trade automated strategies than on real ProTraders expertise. Trade performance cannot be proven or verified.
And what about Autonio?

Activity: 67
Connect by api or how?

If you mean connecting to the terminal - you can connect either via API, or just by registering on our platform (accounts would be created automatically on all available exchanges) Smiley
What about investors tool to copy? Also register once?
Connect by api or how?

If you mean connecting to the terminal - you can connect either via API, or just by registering on our platform (accounts would be created automatically on all available exchanges) Smiley
How much tokens will be issued? Didn’t find this info
Hello!
The number of issued tokens will be equal to the number of sold tokens plus bonuses
Total amount of issued tokens will be known either when hardcap will be reached or when TGE ends, which one comes earlier. Right now, we don’t know how many tokens would be sold and which bonuses would apply
Activity: 76
Connect by api or how?
Pages:
Jump to: