Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 57. (Read 8433 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi devs! how much minimum to purchase your token?
Hello, for presale it's 10 000 USD. Main sale - 100 USD
Activity: 109
Hi devs! how much minimum to purchase your token?
Hello, why should I buy Tradelize tokens?

TDZ is a sole means of access and payment for services in our ecosystem

and which wallets does your Token support?

Our Token supports any Ethereum wallet which supports ERC20 standard. Also, the ETH wallet should be your personal wallet, as exchange wallets (Kraken, Bittrex, Coinbase) can't be used.

Thanks! Finally, will you have an escrow?

Yes, all funds collected from token buyers will be held in an escrow account until the product launch.
Activity: 76

Our Token supports any Ethereum wallet which supports ERC20 standard. Also, the ETH wallet should be your personal wallet, as exchange wallets (Kraken, Bittrex, Coinbase) can't be used.

Thanks! Finally, will you have an escrow?

What is minimum investment for pre-sale?

10,000 USD
wow, too much for me Cheesy would it be smaller?
yes, for main sale minimum check would be $100 USD Smiley
What bonuses for this?

For Main sale bonuses are:
29.05-05.06: 10% bonus
06.06-20.06: 5% bonus
21.06-30.06: 0% bonus

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

10,000 USD
What bonuses for this?

10,000 USD
Activity: 92
Merit: 0

Right now we plan on accepting for TGE following currencies: BTC, ETH and USD
I’d like to see LTC

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that we would include it in the list of crypto which we accept during TGE
Anyway, thank you for your opinion and suggestion - it is really important for us! Smiley
Activity: 83

Right now we plan on accepting for TGE following currencies: BTC, ETH and USD
Activity: 83
what different from takli? They already gathered much s seems promising to me.. they have everything I need

Taklimakan - web portal, that hardly approaches our ideas.  First of all, they do not have trading terminal, so it is unclear how they are going to attract ProTraders to their platform, what ProTraders are going to do there and how. Commission are high, no definite distinguish from any other web exchange.  Secondly, 40% of funds used are going to be spent on product development. Assuming that they would reach hard-cap it is $12,000,000 USD, which is absurd for product development.
hm. I’ve never looked at it at this way. Ok, if you speak about their funds spend badly, what is your plan for this?
80% will be allocated to ProTraders so we can get the best of them 10% will be allocated for Marketing 10% will be allocated for Business Operations Smiley
you didn’t get my question. I can’t c how much your are spending for development of your product...
To date our product is on its testing stage. So the only question left is when it will be ready for commercialization. Unfortunately, the testing stage is one of the most unpredictable stages as per time spend. However, as we develop further, we plan to release product with new features for testing. You can try it too Smiley It is available for download on our official site: tradelize.com
wow, cool thanks. Not much by now, but really promising
thank you! We are working on it everyday to create best! Smiley
Activity: 71
what different from takli? They already gathered much s seems promising to me.. they have everything I need

Taklimakan - web portal, that hardly approaches our ideas.  First of all, they do not have trading terminal, so it is unclear how they are going to attract ProTraders to their platform, what ProTraders are going to do there and how. Commission are high, no definite distinguish from any other web exchange.  Secondly, 40% of funds used are going to be spent on product development. Assuming that they would reach hard-cap it is $12,000,000 USD, which is absurd for product development.
hm. I’ve never looked at it at this way. Ok, if you speak about their funds spend badly, what is your plan for this?
80% will be allocated to ProTraders so we can get the best of them 10% will be allocated for Marketing 10% will be allocated for Business Operations Smiley
you didn’t get my question. I can’t c how much your are spending for development of your product...
To date our product is on its testing stage. So the only question left is when it will be ready for commercialization. Unfortunately, the testing stage is one of the most unpredictable stages as per time spend. However, as we develop further, we plan to release product with new features for testing. You can try it too Smiley It is available for download on our official site: tradelize.com
wow, cool thanks. Not much by now, but really promising
Pages:
Jump to: